I have to agree, they weren't nearly as good or as funny as in past years. I was working a puzzle, and I've often done that during the game before, but this time I was a lot more interested in my puzzle than I was in the commercials. They were just flat and not that good or interesting, and bordered on downright disgusting at times.

I liked the donkey one, and the bears with the coke, and the Jimmi Hendrix one, but for the most part, it was a disappointment, nothing new and exciting and nothing that really stood out as in past years.

As for Halftime, I would have missed it, except that John had just come back into the room, and I was commenting on how badly they were singing. We both glanced at the TV in time to see it... just lucky, I guess. Hehe. And the streaker also happened to be a point where we were both looking.

Of course, we were also able to rewind and prove that we indeed saw what we thought we saw.

Still and all, it's kinda sad that the standards for the Super Bowl ads have fallen victim to the same degenerate corporate attitude as of late.

Nightowl >8#