IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
One of the first things that I learned with my Shuttle was that you MUST install the drivers from the driver CD immediately after installing Windows XP, and that you must install them in the order on the menus.
qts
New System restore?
Won't this prevent installing new things unless disabled?

NT - love or shove.
-drl
New Hey now
I have a 200Mhz Pentium system running NT 4.0 as a spare system. 6.4 Gig HD, 64M of RAM, named Pegasus. I have a 166Mhz Pentium system with 2G hard drive and 48M of RAM running Windows 98 named Starbuck. Neither of them can run any version of Linux, and OS/2 tends to barf on them.

Now the XP2000+ system with the Shuttle motherboard is named Lazarus0 while my Abit 700Mhz Celeron system is still named Lazarus. It is a likely canidate for a Linux install once I finish moving files over and burning CDRs off of it. Lazarus because I've brought it back from the dead many times. :)

I got parts from my brother and father after upgrading their systems for them, could turn it into yet another system. My brother bought me a wireless LinkSys DSL router, so I can get a wireless LAN card and run it in another room. But that is another project for next year when I get more money. My goal is to have a computer in almost every room of the house. :) But with my limited resources, that is going to be hard to do. :(

I do have a KVM switch in my "war room" in the basement, but it is a mess down there and I have clutter everywhere. I tried cleaning it up, but it just gets cluttered again. I'm a Gemini, I organize things in clutters. :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New That was not the problem
I did install the drivers right away from the Shuttle CD in the order that they were on the install menu.

Problem turned out to be incompatable DDR RAM, switched ValueSelect for XMS from Corsair and the problems went away.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Building the $400 computer - (orion) - (38)
         Re: Building the $400 computer - (Andrew Grygus) - (35)
             PH34R MY L337 N3KK1D 5K1LLZ - (drewk)
             Whoo hoo! Yeah! - (orion) - (33)
                 Re: Whoo hoo! Yeah! - (Nightowl)
                 Re: Whoo hoo! Yeah! - (deSitter) - (31)
                     How do I correct that? - (orion) - (24)
                         My guess is wrong memory for that board/processor - (deSitter) - (23)
                             It is the memory that Scott suggested for the board - (orion) - (22)
                                 Re: It is the memory that Scott suggested for the board - (deSitter)
                                 Athlons and "lowest price" memory don't mix. - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                                     Re: Athlons and "lowest price" memory don't mix. - (orion) - (12)
                                         Did you run the CD that came with the board? - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                                             yes the Shuttle CD that came with the board - (orion) - (10)
                                                 Stupid question... probably - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                     RRR the three R's of fixing Windows computers - (orion)
                                                 Similar to issues I've had: - (admin) - (7)
                                                     I talked to Shuttle - (orion) - (6)
                                                         Yo Normy - (deSitter) - (5)
                                                             Really busy today. Father's birthday - (orion) - (4)
                                                                 Re: Really busy today. Father's birthday - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                                     Email me your address - (orion) - (2)
                                                                         Re: Email me your address - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                             Re: Email me your address - (Nightowl)
                                     Wrong memory type - (orion) - (6)
                                         Re: Wrong memory type - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                             Corrected $400 Upgrade parts (new thread) - (orion)
                                             Close as they can come to it is this - (orion)
                                         Might explain a few issues I've been having. - (admin) - (1)
                                             Corsair XMS DDR works like a champ on $400 Computer (new thread) - (orion)
                                         For memory, I always go with Crucial. - (inthane-chan)
                     DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - (orion) - (5)
                         Re: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - (deSitter)
                         Re: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - (qstephens) - (3)
                             System restore? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 Hey now - (orion)
                             That was not the problem - (orion)
         Re: Building the $400 computer - (deSitter)
         Re: Building the $400 computer - (pwhysall)

The meat is so under cooked it is starting to eat the salad.
62 ms