IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Really busy today. Father's birthday
Celebating my Son's birthday Saturday (His is actually Monday) and a friend is having a birthday on Sunday. Busy weekend.

Email me what you want and I'll try to get it. I've been busy with college and building this new system so I haven't gotten a chance to burn the SuSE SRC directory to CDRs yet. Sorry.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: Really busy today. Father's birthday
Don't need that - need Win2k SP4 on CD. Can you mail it?
-drl
New Email me your address
and I'll see what I can do.

Would a day of the week be better for you, or just the weekends?

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: Email me your address
I can drive up any time it isn't raining. I'd rather do that because it's a fun ride :) Get to go by the airport and park under the planes for a few, at least until the rentacops run me off...

It's gonna be raining or snowing early in the week and I'm going to Atlanta for N days, N>=7, so I'll email my digits and letters.
-drl
New Re: Email me your address
I can drive up any time it isn't raining. I'd rather do that because it's a fun ride :) Get to go by the airport and park under the planes for a few, at least until the rentacops run me off...

Hmmmmm I didn't know you liked to play in my neck of the woods, Ross. ;)

Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
     Building the $400 computer - (orion) - (38)
         Re: Building the $400 computer - (Andrew Grygus) - (35)
             PH34R MY L337 N3KK1D 5K1LLZ - (drewk)
             Whoo hoo! Yeah! - (orion) - (33)
                 Re: Whoo hoo! Yeah! - (Nightowl)
                 Re: Whoo hoo! Yeah! - (deSitter) - (31)
                     How do I correct that? - (orion) - (24)
                         My guess is wrong memory for that board/processor - (deSitter) - (23)
                             It is the memory that Scott suggested for the board - (orion) - (22)
                                 Re: It is the memory that Scott suggested for the board - (deSitter)
                                 Athlons and "lowest price" memory don't mix. - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                                     Re: Athlons and "lowest price" memory don't mix. - (orion) - (12)
                                         Did you run the CD that came with the board? - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                                             yes the Shuttle CD that came with the board - (orion) - (10)
                                                 Stupid question... probably - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                     RRR the three R's of fixing Windows computers - (orion)
                                                 Similar to issues I've had: - (admin) - (7)
                                                     I talked to Shuttle - (orion) - (6)
                                                         Yo Normy - (deSitter) - (5)
                                                             Really busy today. Father's birthday - (orion) - (4)
                                                                 Re: Really busy today. Father's birthday - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                                     Email me your address - (orion) - (2)
                                                                         Re: Email me your address - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                             Re: Email me your address - (Nightowl)
                                     Wrong memory type - (orion) - (6)
                                         Re: Wrong memory type - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                             Corrected $400 Upgrade parts (new thread) - (orion)
                                             Close as they can come to it is this - (orion)
                                         Might explain a few issues I've been having. - (admin) - (1)
                                             Corsair XMS DDR works like a champ on $400 Computer (new thread) - (orion)
                                         For memory, I always go with Crucial. - (inthane-chan)
                     DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - (orion) - (5)
                         Re: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - (deSitter)
                         Re: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - (qstephens) - (3)
                             System restore? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 Hey now - (orion)
                             That was not the problem - (orion)
         Re: Building the $400 computer - (deSitter)
         Re: Building the $400 computer - (pwhysall)

Goose-bumps for any who Know.
132 ms