Ashton, I really enjoyed that burst - most of the time your comments are more of the nature of observations (like 'seen it all before' many times - when will we all learn) but that burst was right from your heart & mind & gives a very interesting additional insight into your nature (which I find interesting & worth understanding).

The single biggest fuck-up of many religions is not the religion itself - Jung well understood this, it is that 'man' takes true God and tries to paint the true God in man's image (imagry) thus trully screwing up the very nature of real God. Thus man can slaughter and mistreat other animals (not in God's image), man (the male of the species) uses the imagry of a male almighty God to really screw women more than just physically, and so on and so on.

That there is Godness is eveident in the vastness and complexty of the cosmos - the more we explore, the more we learn about how complex it all is and how intricate cosmos is. The vastness of the cosmos and its ability to be as tiny as a pinhead yet at the same time as vast as millions of light years of distance is a good a basis for understanding Godness as any aspect of life. Life itself is the foundation of Godness.

But I won't rant any more - only to say that I understand CRC's frustration and yet I too, like Brett and his good intentions. Goody-goody Christianity can be irritating but I prefer it to fanatical male image godness.

Cheers

Doug Marker