Welcome to IWETHEY!

New C'mon Ash...
God's Messenger

T-1 direct line

Any self-respecting Deity would have a fatter pipe than >that< :p
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New S'OK - She's not verbose.. lately
She found that the more explanation given - the more homo-saps managed to screw up Her meaning, start orgs and make fancy uniforms.

Like some of Her reeducation plans though: Jerry Foulwell gets sent to the room with the departed queers - the ones sent there earlier by his acolytes, a followin his suggestions

(I'm not supposed to mention 'bout Mr. Robertson, but - whoever thought God has no sense of humor.. just hasn't met Her.)
     Taliban defector (yes, they exist) tells of torture tactics - (marlowe) - (50)
         Couldn't you just... - (CRConrad) - (46)
             I was put on earth for the express purpose of annoying you. - (marlowe) - (37)
                 Too bad, 'coz then you're pretty much failing. - (CRConrad) - (36)
                     I love you anyway. - (brettj) - (35)
                         "Love the sinner, hate the sin" - sound familiar? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                             Since nobody really knows WTF is going on 'here' - (Ashton) - (9)
                                 Thanks Ashton. I think you're getting it! - (brettj) - (7)
                                     CRC is just being himself - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Question: Should athiest extremists exclude tolerant ... - (brettj) - (4)
                                             na just tell him to piss up a rope -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 -assuming he can find his dick -NT - (deSitter)
                                             Followup question... - (Simon_Jester)
                                             How about agnostic moderates? - (Silverlock)
                                     Well.. I'm not sure you are, entirely :[ - (Ashton)
                                 Re: The one big problem with many religions - (dmarker2)
                         Atheism is NOT a position that requires Faith. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                             Dont you have faith that there is no scientific proof? duck! -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Don't need faith. Need proof. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                     OK [cackle] 'Prove' love._____________________cackle -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         EZ stuff Ash look down, think lusty thoughts - (boxley) - (2)
                                             I see. Then.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 well either that or the little man in the boat :) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Nah.. have scientific proof that, faith is - - (Ashton)
                             Webster's Faith: - (brettj) - (15)
                                 And what will running away solve? - (bepatient) - (12)
                                     Right on, Bill! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     Minor nit.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         C'mon Ash... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             S'OK - She's not verbose.. lately - (Ashton)
                                     Re: And what will running away solve? - (jb4)
                                     Damn glad you don't - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                         (Shhhh...Don't encourage them...) ;-) -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                             Like they need encouragement. :) -NT - (Silverlock)
                                         ..mmm...the Force is strong with this one... -NT - (bepatient)
                                         flapping my wing (flap flap flap) - (wharris2)
                                     Running away usually doesn't solve anything. - (brettj)
                                     Re: Religion involvement. - (brettj)
                                 Offence? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Defence. - (brettj)
             Agreed - (kmself) - (7)
                 Christmas in October. - (admin) - (6)
                     Migawd Scott! - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Pleading the fifth. - (admin) - (1)
                             And Ive adjusted the diesel injection pump on Dad's 5-ton... - (CRConrad)
                     Thank you, Santa! -NT - (CRConrad)
                     If you *ever* do something like that again... - (kmself) - (1)
                         NP :-) -NT - (admin)
         And, going in the other direction. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Boggle, Iran progressive? -NT - (wharris2) - (1)
                 Hey.. we let women vote___________________about 1920. -NT - (Ashton)

I fell in love with my manservant, who was
actually the disguised twin sister of the
man that my former love secretly married,
having mistaken him for my manservant who
was wooing her on my behalf whilst secretly
in love with me.

84 ms