IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Minor nit..
Well.. Of Course! they are 'political'; killing folks is about 'temporal deeds', last I checked my doppelganger - but the engine / the source of power is always manipulation of, er interpretation of "something God wants you to do". You can make those scriptures say almost anything - to the illiterate and hungry (especially after you've appropriated what little they had before). Then you blame these God-less Others - for what bad shit you've been doing.

(OK I'll give ya, in pre Gorbachev times, "something The Party wants you to do". Same difference - State as God)

God's Messenger
T-1 direct line
New C'mon Ash...
God's Messenger

T-1 direct line

Any self-respecting Deity would have a fatter pipe than >that< :p
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New S'OK - She's not verbose.. lately
She found that the more explanation given - the more homo-saps managed to screw up Her meaning, start orgs and make fancy uniforms.

Like some of Her reeducation plans though: Jerry Foulwell gets sent to the room with the departed queers - the ones sent there earlier by his acolytes, a followin his suggestions

(I'm not supposed to mention 'bout Mr. Robertson, but - whoever thought God has no sense of humor.. just hasn't met Her.)
     Taliban defector (yes, they exist) tells of torture tactics - (marlowe) - (50)
         Couldn't you just... - (CRConrad) - (46)
             I was put on earth for the express purpose of annoying you. - (marlowe) - (37)
                 Too bad, 'coz then you're pretty much failing. - (CRConrad) - (36)
                     I love you anyway. - (brettj) - (35)
                         "Love the sinner, hate the sin" - sound familiar? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                             Since nobody really knows WTF is going on 'here' - (Ashton) - (9)
                                 Thanks Ashton. I think you're getting it! - (brettj) - (7)
                                     CRC is just being himself - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Question: Should athiest extremists exclude tolerant ... - (brettj) - (4)
                                             na just tell him to piss up a rope -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 -assuming he can find his dick -NT - (deSitter)
                                             Followup question... - (Simon_Jester)
                                             How about agnostic moderates? - (Silverlock)
                                     Well.. I'm not sure you are, entirely :[ - (Ashton)
                                 Re: The one big problem with many religions - (dmarker2)
                         Atheism is NOT a position that requires Faith. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                             Dont you have faith that there is no scientific proof? duck! -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Don't need faith. Need proof. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                     OK [cackle] 'Prove' love._____________________cackle -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         EZ stuff Ash look down, think lusty thoughts - (boxley) - (2)
                                             I see. Then.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 well either that or the little man in the boat :) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Nah.. have scientific proof that, faith is - - (Ashton)
                             Webster's Faith: - (brettj) - (15)
                                 And what will running away solve? - (bepatient) - (12)
                                     Right on, Bill! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     Minor nit.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         C'mon Ash... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             S'OK - She's not verbose.. lately - (Ashton)
                                     Re: And what will running away solve? - (jb4)
                                     Damn glad you don't - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                         (Shhhh...Don't encourage them...) ;-) -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                             Like they need encouragement. :) -NT - (Silverlock)
                                         ..mmm...the Force is strong with this one... -NT - (bepatient)
                                         flapping my wing (flap flap flap) - (wharris2)
                                     Running away usually doesn't solve anything. - (brettj)
                                     Re: Religion involvement. - (brettj)
                                 Offence? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Defence. - (brettj)
             Agreed - (kmself) - (7)
                 Christmas in October. - (admin) - (6)
                     Migawd Scott! - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Pleading the fifth. - (admin) - (1)
                             And Ive adjusted the diesel injection pump on Dad's 5-ton... - (CRConrad)
                     Thank you, Santa! -NT - (CRConrad)
                     If you *ever* do something like that again... - (kmself) - (1)
                         NP :-) -NT - (admin)
         And, going in the other direction. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Boggle, Iran progressive? -NT - (wharris2) - (1)
                 Hey.. we let women vote___________________about 1920. -NT - (Ashton)

Gifts to acquaintances and coworkers should be delivered with as much warmth and sincerity as you can fake.
94 ms