IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Question: Should athiest extremists exclude tolerant ...
religious folks from sharing their insights in the Holy War declared by Islamic extremists?

Is their no room for religion in this forum? Christian Conrad has a tendancy to go berzerk whenever religion is brought up outside of an area he deems as athiest domain.
If y'all think there is no room for religious insights here then I will sadly leave it to the athiest extremists.
New na just tell him to piss up a rope
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New -assuming he can find his dick
New Followup question...
Is the door going to stay open for the next religious group that comes through? Are we going to exclude Wiccans their opinions as well? What of Taoists? Hindus? etc?

No offense Brett, but I've seen your type of arguments before. Extreme athiests..they don't want God ANYWHERE! Damn them, we're going to allow (Christian) prayer at government meetings.

(But if someone wants to start the government with a Wiccan prayer, watch out...the Christians are up in arms.)

So, did only Christians die in the WTC? No Wiccians? No Muslims? No Taoists? No one else died? Must be, because it's a HOLY WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANS.

(Gee, and to think it might have been a holy war against religious freedom.)
New How about agnostic moderates?
I would appreciate it if you would keep religious comments in the religion forum where I don't have to see them. Your opinions, however, colored as they may be by your religious views, are certainly appropriate. Your thinly veiled proselytizing is most unwelcome. Commentary about religion is appropriate only as it is material to the discussion at hand.
For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong
H. L. Mencken, Mencken's Metalaw
     Taliban defector (yes, they exist) tells of torture tactics - (marlowe) - (50)
         Couldn't you just... - (CRConrad) - (46)
             I was put on earth for the express purpose of annoying you. - (marlowe) - (37)
                 Too bad, 'coz then you're pretty much failing. - (CRConrad) - (36)
                     I love you anyway. - (brettj) - (35)
                         "Love the sinner, hate the sin" - sound familiar? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                             Since nobody really knows WTF is going on 'here' - (Ashton) - (9)
                                 Thanks Ashton. I think you're getting it! - (brettj) - (7)
                                     CRC is just being himself - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Question: Should athiest extremists exclude tolerant ... - (brettj) - (4)
                                             na just tell him to piss up a rope -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 -assuming he can find his dick -NT - (deSitter)
                                             Followup question... - (Simon_Jester)
                                             How about agnostic moderates? - (Silverlock)
                                     Well.. I'm not sure you are, entirely :[ - (Ashton)
                                 Re: The one big problem with many religions - (dmarker2)
                         Atheism is NOT a position that requires Faith. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                             Dont you have faith that there is no scientific proof? duck! -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Don't need faith. Need proof. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                     OK [cackle] 'Prove' love._____________________cackle -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         EZ stuff Ash look down, think lusty thoughts - (boxley) - (2)
                                             I see. Then.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 well either that or the little man in the boat :) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Nah.. have scientific proof that, faith is - - (Ashton)
                             Webster's Faith: - (brettj) - (15)
                                 And what will running away solve? - (bepatient) - (12)
                                     Right on, Bill! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     Minor nit.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         C'mon Ash... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             S'OK - She's not verbose.. lately - (Ashton)
                                     Re: And what will running away solve? - (jb4)
                                     Damn glad you don't - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                         (Shhhh...Don't encourage them...) ;-) -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                             Like they need encouragement. :) -NT - (Silverlock)
                                         ..mmm...the Force is strong with this one... -NT - (bepatient)
                                         flapping my wing (flap flap flap) - (wharris2)
                                     Running away usually doesn't solve anything. - (brettj)
                                     Re: Religion involvement. - (brettj)
                                 Offence? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Defence. - (brettj)
             Agreed - (kmself) - (7)
                 Christmas in October. - (admin) - (6)
                     Migawd Scott! - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Pleading the fifth. - (admin) - (1)
                             And Ive adjusted the diesel injection pump on Dad's 5-ton... - (CRConrad)
                     Thank you, Santa! -NT - (CRConrad)
                     If you *ever* do something like that again... - (kmself) - (1)
                         NP :-) -NT - (admin)
         And, going in the other direction. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Boggle, Iran progressive? -NT - (wharris2) - (1)
                 Hey.. we let women vote___________________about 1920. -NT - (Ashton)

Perhaps someone needs to clarify a few items in the process so we can actually complete the process.
293 ms