Spent 30 hrs last week
I need this configured.
Our scheduled time for that is 5 working days.
we need it tomorrow.
see above
management takes a hand done rinse and repeat for several days.
Now configure this we start testing tomorrow.
Sorry we dont have the hardware to do that, if you told me a week ago I would have told you we cannot physically do this
If we got the hardware and paid for it (a whole new platform) 3 weeks, why dont you use the existing one?
isnt it incompatible?
no ITS A FUCKING FAX!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DOES A FSCKING FAX KNOW WHAT VERSION I AM ON!!!!!!!
management gets involved, all work is halted and they agree that a fax machine cannot determine software version so they will happily continue as planned on the existing platform. 30 hrs wasted.
I will insinuate and subvert in a month no implementation managers can open a ticket without my approval but techs may open at any time. Without a tech we will subvert, because a PM works off of other folks input, and when it is jamming they dont know enough details to order resources properly. It will save both companies, time resources and of course money. Gah,
I have of course been warned that belching out ideas on conference calls with muckymucks will not be tolerated. Luckily my boss(es) are happy to forward these ideas for me.
thanx,
bill