IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Yabut...
Peter wrote:

...that's other people's sense of humour, not *yours*.

I sincerely hope not: It would be highly schizophrenic for me to have laughed at those driven by someone else's sense of humour. No, as far as I can tell, it was absolutely my sense of humour alone that was making me laugh as I read those.

In any event, psychological freak shows aside, you seemed to have been asking what was quality humour that you might enjoy once you outgrew dribble glasses and fart jokes. So, I provided.

Now, if you would also -- as a change of subject, in effect -- like for some mysterious reason to see something written by me (which reason I hope is something better than zIWETHEY interpersonal soap opera) -- [link|http://linuxmafia.com/pub/humour/a-man-of-letters.html|I] [link|http://linuxmafia.com/pub/humour/keyboard-failure|can] provide.

Rick Moen
rick@linuxmafia.com

If you lived here, you'd be $HOME already.
New How did I guess...
...those jokes would have to do with correctness?

Many fears are born of stupidity and ignorance -
Which you should be feeding with rumour and generalisation.
BOfH, 2002 "Episode" 10
New ..why, my Moen\ufffd faucet sounds
a lot like yours! This, ever since its allen set-screw rusted itself into place - because Moen\ufffd was too cheap to pay an extra 3\ufffd for a stainless one:

It goes drip .. drip .. drip into an old cottage cheese tub .. as it waits for me to eventually saw the top off the sucker and find a Non-Moen\ufffd non-drippy replacement.

I gather that Dudgeonmeter Set=High is the default for smarmy hyper-Moen self-congratulatory Tastefulness, but it seems to have the same quality of sound as

My other Moen\ufffd.

Yours for a better digital-grade of aqueous humour,

Ashton

Oh:
[Just set browser: IF 'Ashton' THEN blank post.]
Preserve that sunny disposition for more truly deserving recipients, Solnishka. I am not Worthy of such unremitting Attention.

(That's Russ for Little Sunshine.)
     When will Linux pass Apple in marketshare? - (orion) - (44)
         Re: When will Linux pass Apple in marketshare? - (rickmoen) - (43)
             re agent-string spoofing.. - (Ashton) - (42)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
                 Re: re agent-string spoofing.. - (rickmoen) - (40)
                     *I* care - (ben_tilly)
                     Guess I failed to make the distinction - - (Ashton) - (38)
                         Re: Guess I failed to make the distinction - - (rickmoen) - (35)
                             Oh WTF___I'll take a turn in this game, once - (Ashton) - (34)
                                 Re: Oh WTF___I'll take a turn in this game, once - (rickmoen) - (33)
                                     INTERNET FACE STAB - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                         Re: INTERNET FACE STAB - (rickmoen) - (8)
                                             Re: INTERNET FACE STAB - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                                 Re: INTERNET FACE STAB - (bepatient)
                                                 Re: INTERNET FACE STAB - (rickmoen) - (5)
                                                     Yabut... - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                         Re: Yabut... - (deSitter)
                                                         Re: Yabut... - (rickmoen) - (2)
                                                             How did I guess... - (tseliot)
                                                             ..why, my Moen\ufffd faucet sounds - (Ashton)
                                     Beginning to think... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                         Oh come on... - (folkert)
                                         Really, Bill. - (admin)
                                         I always wondered if your dad was a doctor... - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                             Actual story - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Dude, *all* stories are "actual" stories - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Point taken. Head hung in shame. - (bepatient)
                                         *snicker* - (imric) - (12)
                                             boo! - (bepatient)
                                             Hey Skip - (deSitter) - (10)
                                                 He better be! - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                     *whew* - (imric)
                                                     I expect all the Child Molesters to attend. ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (6)
                                                         stylewhack n3jja -NT - (bepatient)
                                                         I'll be there! - (folkert) - (4)
                                                             Probably true -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             Speaking of which, wanna bring that 16-YO daughter? -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                 Can't... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                     Hah! - (Ashton)
                                                 Most definately! -NT - (imric)
                                     Gosh - that makes it even sim-pl-er - (Ashton)
                                     I think you've been Ashtoned... - (static) - (1)
                                         Re: I think you've been Ashtoned... - (rickmoen)
                         You didn't really want to know . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             Gracias - al punte. -NT - (Ashton)

Not just broken: robustly broken!
68 ms