IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ummm...
I appreciate the mememory-thing, so I can't walk in your moccasins - But - since the first paeans of ecstasy about Moz, right chere in River City: the point of Not overlaying a previous install has been mentioned 3-5x, and at Moz under Release Notes.

You Knew This! (Hell, even I knew this) - you always type-in a New Directory on install. And moz next-step asks, "Shall I make a new directory?" Huh huh?

Anyway, nice that it works now. rc2 is due yesterday. I suppose I'll wait for Gold. Have you noted the bookmark handling yet? Under, "Manage Bookmarks" - snazzy new window at top which starts searching on the first character typed. (Mine's > 1.5 MB)

When I find out where to send, anon: I want to suggest that a Search on "names given to separators" (another new feature) return the collection of links below - instead of the usual list of individual entries matching the mask, wherever found (But not.. the other links you grouped together, and whose names you have forgotten).

Ah Progress - the largest of illusions.

Ashton
New Memory thing
I may have read about it, but forgotten about it later. I didn't even think of trying to install to a different directory.

I like the bookmark search feature, my bookmarks used to be big, until I had a hard disk error that destroyed my bookmarks file and the recovery gave me 90% junk and I was left with just 10% of my bookmarks.

One of the ideas I had was for a bookmark management software, sort of like your own personal search engine, but I never worked out the details beyond analysis. It would store URLs in a database, and then you could search by description, keywords, type of site (COM, ORG, NET, GOV, EDU, etc), etc. Sort of like your own personal Yahoo or Google with categories, and the program would open up the web site in your favorite browser.

"If you're going to cheat, cheat fair. If there's anything I hate it's a crooked crook!" -Moe Howard
New Epiphany does that.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New Curse You Red Barren
First that screen shot with Gnome & razor sharp fonts, and now [link|http://www.nwfusion.com/compendium/archive/002368.html| Epiphany]!

..makin Doze98 look even uglier. As bad as boilin the frogs.

Ashton
not/ready/to-slide-down/ that 10' razor-blade of, find where they hid the config file for This little gem & how it works VS That Other one that had it in 'dev/nope/not/here/sucker' cha cha cha. Not til I feel reeel masochistic re some week of 24/7 jargon-replacement therapy
New When I get Linux installed I wll look at that
and see what it works like.

"If you're going to cheat, cheat fair. If there's anything I hate it's a crooked crook!" -Moe Howard
New Hah.
I'm more likely to get Linux up, limp and walking while-it-looks all over for &^$#% configs Somewhere - before you.

Uh what were we talking about?
New Talking about
learning a new trade, if my memory serves me. As in learning something new instead of the usual Microsoft technology.
     Moz justs get better n'better.. - (Ashton) - (20)
         The keyboard handling's much better than earlier too. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Let no good deed go unpunished.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Life is Good when.. your first Easter Egg - (Ashton)
                 I tried the OS/2 version . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         On Mozilla bug reports and auto-features. - (Ashton)
         Moz 1.4 RC1 for Windows blew up on my 98 box - (orion) - (14)
             Fine: do yer duty - help the stats: - (Ashton) - (12)
                 I've done what I could - (orion) - (11)
                     Did you file a bug? - (pwhysall) - (10)
                         Re: Did you file a bug? - (orion) - (9)
                             Re: Did you file a bug? - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                 It got fixed - (orion) - (7)
                                     Ummm... - (Ashton) - (6)
                                         Memory thing - (orion) - (5)
                                             Epiphany does that. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                 Curse You Red Barren - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                     When I get Linux installed I wll look at that - (orion) - (2)
                                                         Hah. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             Talking about - (orion)
             Re: Moz 1.4 RC2 working fine now - (orion)

And he laughed and he laughed and he laughed.
111 ms