Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I didnt know he was gay and besides
Try unixmonster at flaming postage
-drl
New with
and besides compared to this guy I am a piker
[link|http://pub114.ezboard.com/ujohnhunter.showPublicProfile?language=EN|http://pub114.ezboar...ofile?language=EN]
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Jay, we can finally settle this orthogonal thing - (tablizer) - (36)
         Jay's not been around for a while - (ChrisR) - (1)
             EZboard is sloooooow. Shoulda used a RDBMS :-P -NT - (tablizer)
         "OO has a fund-I-mental...", eh? - (CRConrad) - (31)
             Speaking of advocacy... - (ChrisR) - (5)
                 Reality Null Pointer Exception - (tablizer) - (2)
                     When you post a working L Compiler... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         No, it would be a FIST interpreter - (tablizer)
                 Yup, I did. But I'm a little surprised it did so well... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Best way to learn a language - (ChrisR)
             I did NOT say it was "proof", Spellboy! -NT - (tablizer) - (24)
                 Judging from your tone, you sure tried to imply it. - (CRConrad) - (23)
                     Always seeing "implied" conspiracies [flame warning] - (tablizer) - (22)
                         Consider it an IQ test. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                             Einstein was dislexic. He'd fail too -NT - (tablizer) - (20)
                                 Aha. Ahahaha. Ahahahahahaha. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     No, I did not. - (tablizer)
                                 No, he wasn't - (deSitter) - (17)
                                     Debatable - (tablizer) - (15)
                                         Communication's such a worthless skill. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             "communication" is not the problem - (tablizer) - (3)
                                                 Whatever. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     I was going to suggest... - (kmself)
                                                     99.99% versus 100% when there are bigger factors to fry - (tablizer)
                                         Are you stupid? - (deSitter) - (9)
                                             and you are an Idiot-Pedant - (tablizer) - (8)
                                                 The Yugo runs even on crappy gasoline, too. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                     English is "precision machinery"? Bwaaaa ha haaa haa -NT - (tablizer) - (2)
                                                         In the hands of a skilled craftsman, yes. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                         In this analogy it is *the gas*; the *input* to the process. (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                                                 Re: and you are an Idiot-Pedant - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                     I didnt know he was gay and besides - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         Re: I didnt know he was gay and besides - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                             with - (boxley)
                                     And his insight was not limited to 'science' either - - (Ashton)
         Uh-ho. Bryce discovered C2 wiki. Some fingers will be sore. - (Arkadiy) - (1)
             I have been on c2 for years, just not as heavily -NT - (tablizer)

The Doctor is IN.
118 ms