Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Aha. Ahahaha. Ahahahahahaha.
You just compared yourself to Einstein.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New No, I did not.
I was simply pointing out that just because somebody is bad at X, it does NOT necessarily follow they are also bad at A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,Y and Z.

I could have used Mark Tanderma as an example instead of Einstein, but since nobody here heard of him, the point would be lost. Think about it.
             EZboard is sloooooow. Shoulda used a RDBMS :-P -NT - (tablizer)
         "OO has a fund-I-mental...", eh? - (CRConrad) - (31)
             Speaking of advocacy... - (ChrisR) - (5)
                 Reality Null Pointer Exception - (tablizer) - (2)
                     When you post a working L Compiler... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         No, it would be a FIST interpreter - (tablizer)
                 Yup, I did. But I'm a little surprised it did so well... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Best way to learn a language - (ChrisR)
             I did NOT say it was "proof", Spellboy! -NT - (tablizer) - (24)
                 Judging from your tone, you sure tried to imply it. - (CRConrad) - (23)
                     Always seeing "implied" conspiracies [flame warning] - (tablizer) - (22)
                         Consider it an IQ test. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                             Einstein was dislexic. He'd fail too -NT - (tablizer) - (20)
                                 Aha. Ahahaha. Ahahahahahaha. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     No, I did not. - (tablizer)
                                 No, he wasn't - (deSitter) - (17)
                                     Debatable - (tablizer) - (15)
                                         Communication's such a worthless skill. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             "communication" is not the problem - (tablizer) - (3)
                                                 Whatever. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     I was going to suggest... - (kmself)
                                                     99.99% versus 100% when there are bigger factors to fry - (tablizer)
                                         Are you stupid? - (deSitter) - (9)
                                             and you are an Idiot-Pedant - (tablizer) - (8)
                                                 The Yugo runs even on crappy gasoline, too. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                     English is "precision machinery"? Bwaaaa ha haaa haa -NT - (tablizer) - (2)
                                                         In the hands of a skilled craftsman, yes. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                         In this analogy it is *the gas*; the *input* to the process. (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                                                 Re: and you are an Idiot-Pedant - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                     I didnt know he was gay and besides - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         Re: I didnt know he was gay and besides - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                             with - (boxley)
                                     And his insight was not limited to 'science' either - - (Ashton)
         Uh-ho. Bryce discovered C2 wiki. Some fingers will be sore. - (Arkadiy) - (1)
             I have been on c2 for years, just not as heavily -NT - (tablizer)

First documented case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard duck species.
103 ms