IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't "Feh" me.
I can handle the non-linear install routine. I tried tasksel. It no workie for me either.

I'm not an expert. But I'm not a slouch either. I knew what needed to be done and what didn't.

But I would >expect< when I select to install an xwindowing system that part of the installation would call up its configuration. It didn't. I would expect it to recognize a standard 2 button ps/2 mouse.

This is about as vanilla a pc as you can get. This was done on purpose to simplify what I knew was going to be a painful install routine. I underestimated the pain.

I will get this system running sooner or later. And I'm sure, at that point, that I will start praising the lord of apt-get. But in the time it took to get to this series of questions I could've installed redhat (including updates) a half dozen times.

This is no way to become "the distro of choice" I suppose is my point.

Thanks for the direction on setting the stuff up. I'll let you know progress tonight when I get back to it.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Feh
\r\nI can handle the non-linear install routine. I tried tasksel. It no workie for me either.\r\n
\r\n\r\n

That's a whinge, not a bug report or help request. Define "no workie" in some specificity. Boxlish and Folkertish are not acceptable languages.

\r\n\r\n
\r\nI'm not an expert. But I'm not a slouch either. I knew what needed to be done and what didn't.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\nBut I would >expect< when I select to install an xwindowing system that part of the installation would call up its configuration. \r\n
\r\n\r\n

It does. If you need to re-run it: dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86

\r\n\r\n
\r\nIt didn't. \r\n
\r\n\r\n

Then you either didn't install the X Window System, or missed the configuration. Try the above, apt-get install xserver-xfree86 if it gives a "package not found" or similar error.

\r\n\r\n
\r\nI would expect it to recognize a standard 2 button ps/2 mouse.\r\n
\r\n\r\n

Should. mouseconfig is the mouse configuration command. Of course, if you're not running X11, you'd need to run gpm to use the mouse in console. I'd recommend you don't -- it's mostly useless and frequently broken.

\r\n\r\n
\r\nThis is about as vanilla a pc as you can get. This was done on purpose to simplify what I knew was going to be a painful install routine. I underestimated the pain.\r\n
\r\n\r\n

Buhwahahaha!

\r\n\r\n
\r\nI will get this system running sooner or later. And I'm sure, at that point, that I will start praising the lord of apt-get. But in the time it took to get to this series of questions I could've installed redhat (including updates) a half dozen times.\r\n
\r\n\r\n

...which is good practice for the next six dozen times you'll have to reinstall it...

\r\n\r\n

Installing Debian's sort of like diving off Half Dome. It only hurts once.

\r\n\r\n

Read the install docs. Read [link|http://www.linuxmafia.com/debian/tips|Rick Moen's Debian tips]. Describe your problems/issues concisely, clearly, and completely. Don't try to do a kitchen sink install. Get a base system with networking installed. Upgrade to testing. Roll from there. You'll be far happier for it.

\r\n\r\n

And, if you want an easy-to-use, graphicall installer, [link|http://archive.progeny.com/progeny/pgi/|use one].

\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\nThis is no way to become "the distro of choice" I suppose is my point.\r\n
\r\n\r\n

It's probably not for the masses. But for the moderately clueful, it rocks.

\r\n\r\n
\r\nThanks for the direction on setting the stuff up. I'll let you know progress tonight when I get back to it.\r\n
\r\n\r\n

Cool. I suspect several of us will be spectating and judging the blood, sweat, and tears ;-)

--\r\n
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]\r\n
[link|http://kmself.home.netcom.com/|http://kmself.home.netcom.com/]\r\n
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?\r\n
[link|http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/|TWikIWETHEY] -- an experiment in collective intelligence. Stupidity. Whatever.\r\n
\r\n
   Keep software free.     Oppose the CBDTPA.     Kill S.2048 dead.\r\n[link|http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html|http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html]\r\n
New My point in the overall bitchiness...
...is that >this< aspect of Debian can and should be better.

I've already pointed to the source trees and will be taking the system to test tonight.

I don't even use RedHats graphical install. Text based is fine. When I'm done I have a workable system. And I don't seem to have as many issues keeping the system current as is the popular bash here.

The only reason I switched on this box was because I pulled the nic and cd rom and replaced them. RH found the new hardware and migrated everything over...no biggie..but all these guys keep talking about how great Debian thing is ;-)

First impression has been less than stellar...however I >was< told to expect that.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New +5, Insightful;.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

New Why Debian's installer "sucks".
Well, I don't think it does, but there you go.

There's a number of factors that make the Debian installer come out the way it does.

1. Portability. Debian supports 11 architectures officially. The installer is the same across all of them, from M68K right up to S/390.

2. Flexibility. You can do things in the Debian installer that you can't in others. It's actually an excellent recovery tool in itself.

3. Impetus. People just don't install Debian that often, so there's not a great deal of pressure on the boot-floppies people. I've installed Debian precisely once per machine I've ever run it on. There just isn't any NEED to reinstall it because upgrades WORK.

4. Feel Free To Fix It. Debian is a volunteer effort. Whining about things doesn't win any friends. File bug reports (apt-get install reportbug). Fix the problem and tell everyone how you did it.

If the installer really is that much of a problem, try this point of view. Debian is, like Mozilla, the reference implementation of a certain toolset. You can take that toolset and build something else on top of it, using as much or as little as you like. This is how things like Knoppix and Lindows happen. Interesting data point: all the distributions currently being lauded for their user-friendliness are Debian based, with the notable exception of Lycoris. Lindows, Knoppix, Corel, Xandros, Libranet are all Debian-based.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New Possibly
But wouldn't it be great if, in addition to the continuing wonderfulness of maintenance, it was just oh so slightly less of a pain in the ass to get on the box in the first place?

I have the system running now. And yes...maintenance and upgrading are seamless and relatively effortless processes.

I'm going to look into the piggy installer next to see if that will temper my disdain at a process which identified nothing (even though these tools are common in all other installers) and created an ordeal which is ongoing (oops...that didn't get installed...lets search the apt archives..find the name...apt-get install foo) and basically tainted the experience.

Sure, the elegance of apt-get makes up for some of that...but it doesn't help the frustration during the process.

New Okay...
You see though Bill, the WHOLE IDEA is to only install the things you USE. If you need FOO and it's not there, then apt-get install it. You won't have to select it again, unless you remove and purge it.

Therefore you don't end up with every freaking feature (useful or not) just for the sake of having it. You want a Webserver on RedHat? Apache not to your liking TOUGH go compile something else yourself. With Debian there no fewer than 15 *I* counted quickly readily available to enjoy. Some aren't really Webservers (some are written in Perl and are counted in Perl rather than Web).

What, you say you want an editor, intergrated? Nope, Highlighting Context capacble?

I guess you see my point here, you really only experience the pain once with Debian. Whereas, RedHat, Mandrake... blah. You get to do it all the time. Also, really the only time you HAVE to bounce the machine is to put a New Kernel in place... (there are "possibilities" there too, not for the faint of heart though).

The biggest pain of a Debian system for a workstation, is the first Month, those aw-shite it's not there thing will gradually decrease. This next part though is the best. Let's say you get a new machine and want to re-deploy the machine as a "MP3" server. Wow, you can completely remove the "workstation" parts and install the "MP3" server parts without re-installing.

There are few distributions that can do the re-deploy w/o re-install. Heck, you could prolly even just transfer the drive to a new machine as well iffn you wanted and it'll boot, maybe even with a bit of futzing, Work well. Debian is the Best of the "after installation" world. Maybe, with Progeny's help we can get FAI or PGI to work as well as the "Big Three" GUI Installs.
[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - IT Grand-Master for Anti-President
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----\nVersion: 3.12+\nGAT d+ s+:++ a C++++ UBHLO++++ P+ L+++ E---/E---- W+++ N+ o--\nK--- w--- O+ M+ V-- PS-- PE Y+ PGP++ t+ 5++ X+ R tv+ b+++ DI+++\nD++ Q2+++ Q3A+++ UT+++ UT2K3+++ G e* h--- r+++ z+++*\n------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
New Ditto, with a few additions:
1) You took a whole month to get past that? ;-) Seriously, I was only adding packages for the first day or so. And with 'apt-cache search foo', that's nearly painless. A lot easier than trying to figure out what you do and don't need in one of those kitchen-sink installs.

2) Big do-all installs are only needed for distributions that don't get the after-install part right. Distros that DO get this right have a completely different mind-set... you don't have to install everything at boot because it's easiest (and sometimes only works) that way.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Right.
But I bring up tasksel and dselect in the initial post to the resounding...>don't use those...they suck!<...if they suck...take them out of the installer and replace them with aptitude. How hard is that? And even as good as that is, clearly there could be a better methodology of allowing what you want installed in the beginning to be selected. (yes greg...there are several selections of web servers...I know I want one installed...can't I pick it during the install??? Sure...but dselect sucks and (decidedly non technical descriptor to follow) crapped out on me twice. Get the picture?)

I'd at least like the opportunity to pick some of the more obvious packages that I know I want to be installed without having to sit around for the next 3 or 4 days searching the archive for deb names and installing...even if that process is easy.

How about probing to configure some hardware? That didn't happen either. Sure...theres some valid reason to make that part a PITA too I'm sure....but it'll all be better>once you get it running<.

I am in full agreement with the ongoing maintenance. apt is superior to rpm in ease of use...clearly.

I >expected< a painful install. I was told by all of you to expect a painful install. So here I come...I have a painful install...tell you it sucks for being so painful...and now get the mad rush to defend the POS install that you all told me before was a POS.

I'm not sure I get it.

New Re: Right.
Don't even attempt to understand it. It's not possible.

It's just a thing they do.
-drl
New All you have to do, is really try the thing.
You would be converted to Ross.

It took about three months before I feel comfortable with Debian. Even then *I* still ask questions.

I'm not defending the POS default installer. Take it from me, IT SUCKS and BLOWS! at the same time.

pgi or fai when worked out, are orders of magnitude better.

And the whole idea is to get a BASE system installed first (most if not all hardware detected and setup properly), then go on from there.

Then and only then do you make the choice "Server" or "Workstation" or a combo of both. Even then it's not written in stone.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----\nVersion: 3.12+\nGAT d+ s+:++ a C++++ UBHLO++++ P+ L+++ E---/E---- W+++ N+ o--\nK--- w--- O+ M+ V-- PS-- PE Y+ PGP++ t+ 5++ X+ R tv+ b+++ DI+++\nD++ Q2+++ Q3A+++ UT+++ UT2K3+++ G e* h--- r+++ z+++*\n------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
New Begone, vile thing.
We've had this out before - there is nothing you can add to this conversation.

You need to run Windows XP, because that's an operating system where someone else has made all the decisions for you.

Run along now, dear. Mother knows best.

Peter
New Re: Begone, vile thing.
I run Linux all the time, Debbie - just not the "gay lifestyle" version.
-drl
New Riiiiiiight.

Peter
New Mostly..
Ian, I "render unto UNIX what is UNIX's". That is, numerical codes and the like. The desktop UNIX experience is lacking, given that there are no real applications to run on it.
-drl
New I am NOT defending the install.
I'm telling you one thing: if you don't like it, don't use it, it isn't necessary.
I'd at least like the opportunity to pick some of the more obvious packages that I know I want to be installed without having to sit around for the next 3 or 4 days searching the archive for deb names and installing...even if that process is easy.
Ow, that hurts! Then don't do that. Do a base install. Then apt-get install one of the better package management tools. Then *finish* your install with all the things you know you want. It's difficult/impossible/sucky to do this during the initial install because people don't do it that way UNLESS they're using a distribution that REQUIRES it. We keep telling you not to do that, and you keep saying, "but I WANT to do that!"

On hardware detection: already covered. Use piggy or whatever. Or use Knoppix, write down what you need (it does all the autodetection) and then use that information during the install. Yes, the hardware detect in the default Debian install sucks. We told you that. We also told you to use a different installer if you don't like that. Ow, that hurts! Then don't do that.

The MAIN point: the install sucks when you use it like another distribution. Ow, that hurts! Then don't do that.

Point taken about removing dselect, etc. But I'm not the one to tell that to. File a bug.

I'm not sure I get it.
And I'm not sure I get why you keep doing the things we told you not to do (or they would suck), and then telling us, "hey, that sucks!" No shit, Dick Tracy. Then Don't. Do. That. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Ok already.
Its not just compared to any other Linux distro. The comparison is to every other OS I've ever installed. So there is a different philosophy at play here. Great. Acceptable even.

And trust me. Ouch once. Feet are now wet. You can bet I won't be doing that again. For me, that won't exclude Debian. For alot of folks that probably wouldn't be true.

Like I said. I'll take a look at piggy. If that handles some of the more benign aspects of actually getting an OS to a functional form by the end of the initial install routine...great. I would end up recommending >that< instead of the bootstrap - apt-get routine because it would be more akin to something they've dealt with before.

New "For alot of folks that probably wouldn't be true."
The thing is, Debian isn't really for the inexperienced, exactly because the install is so funky. More proof of Ross' assertion that Debian is a mind-game for dweebs, if you want to take it that way. ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Re: "For alot of folks that probably wouldn't be true."
More proof of Ross' assertion that Debian is a mind-game for dweebs, if you want to take it that way. ;-)

And who has time for this?
-drl
New I didn't say the assertion was true.
Just that you might use it as proof of such. ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

New But it could be...
..because maintenance and program installation >are< so simple...give it a good installer and it wouldn't have to be relegated to "the experienced"

New BBBBBBbut....
If it was installable and maintainable by "mere" non-experienced... We'd lose our Snobbian/Dweebian/Deb-O-Snob handles...

Now we *CAN'T* have that.
New Don't worry.
I'll always call you a snob ;-)

New gfolkert wields his new WoMS:
The euphemistic *shun*

Yeah I got yur "SNOB" right hear Buddy!
New Hey greg, new install question (new thread)
Created as new thread #99636 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=99636|Hey greg, new install question]
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New ObLRPD: This is untested and you're my guinea pig.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Some illumination, perhaps.
The problems you cite (and that I also encountered) from installing Debian are not unique to Debian. The *BSD unices are structured to a similar concept and have some of the same characteristics.

I have had the interesting experience of having my workstation at work being migrated from Linux to FreeBSD. I didn't partipicate in the initial install, though. But I did try to help when we had a server to install that wasn't behaving. The FreeBSD installation apparantly allows bad-block detection in the filesystem, if you enable that flag in the partition. But we couldn't figure out how to toggle that flag. And FreeBSD's installer fdisk in "wizard" mode is about as useful as using cp /dev/tty file as a text editor is. :-/

Sound familiar? It seems to have something to do with the philosophy of maintainence. RedHat headed down the path of Make It Easy To Install. Debian did not. Neither did BSD.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
Please

New Re: Some illumination, perhaps.
I don't think this is completely correct.

"Traditionally", UNIX came on a tape. An installation was tailored for a specific machine to begin with, so all that was needed was to dump the tape into prestructured file systems after answering this and that question about what the layout should be. It was dead simple. Tweaking came later.

So, the modern idea of a UNIX install on a PC has nothing to do with the original idea. I feel that real progress would be made by abandoning the close connection with UNIX as target system, unless you really were shooting for a UNIX clone (a server, that is). Of course, you would need some kind of chroot environment for some programs that expect a traditional layout.
-drl
New When was the last time?
When was the last time you installed from a bootable tape?

I haven't done it since HP-UX v9.04. EVERYTHING, and *I* mean every *NIX system I have installed booted from CD or Network to start and Install. The same could be done for and upgrade on most "commercial" *NIX.

I usually chose the Online upgrade packages as needed and wanted approach. I never did fully upgrade from AIX 4.2.0fp6 to AIX 4.3.3fp9, as the only real differences were the packages for hardware support. HP-UX, the upgrade from v9.0x to 10.2 was really simple. Put the CD in while running you system and do a "upgrade when possible" style of upgrade. Allowed me to do the upgrade in the background as people were using it.

Oh the last time I booted from a tape was to do a system recovery, which BTW, was easy cheesy. This whole thing about getting away from traditional UNIX is easy in talk, tough in practice.

Easy to install == typically a nightmare to maintain
PITA to install == typically a dream afterwards

That holds with most "R&R" aimed operating systems *ARE* indeed easy to install, you wouldn't want John Q Public Paying for "R&R" support, would you?

That also hold, with most "Install and Maintain" aimed operating systems, they are nearly self maintaining. Then again, you wouldn't have this "revenue base" to rely upon.
New Traditional = MesoMIPic Era
i.e. before CDROMs crawled out from under the rocks, following the UNIX ELE (Windows 3.1).

(Ever installed from 8" floppies? :)
-drl
New Sun OS came on a tape in '86. More recent on CD
Don't know when they made the switch over.
New I deliberately didn't mention any vendor Unix.
I have installed HP-UX onto a virgin machine. Well, almost. Actually, I watched while a HP-UX guy did it (I was the sysadmin after he did that - it was my first HP box). Although you had to follow the instructions, it booted from a CD-ROM and was not difficult to do right. Maintaining the patches et al was very RedHat-ish, though, with the sysadmin required to manually download the patches from HP's website.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
Please

New Yep, the "piggy" install is really worth a shot, Beep.
GUI install or not, [link|http://archive.progeny.com/progeny/pgi/|piggy] must have much better harware detection because it was the only Debian install that worked for me.

Red Hat did not have a problem, but one Red Hat machine is enough for me.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New I take direct exception. (new thread)
Created as new thread #99165 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=99165|I take direct exception.]
New Tried Piggy
After a quick and easy installation, it restarted and went to the GWM login screen. Only problem is it never told me in any way shape or form what the root password was, so I couldn't get any further. I can't seem to find anything in the documentation on it either. Any clues?
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New Root password recovery

First, this is a FAQ. [link|http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=linux+root+password+recovery|Google for it]. There's even a [link|http://www.zotteljedi.de/guides/recover-passwd-mini-HOWTO.html|unofficial Root Password Recovery mini-HOWTO], though the procedure's more complex than I'd recommend.

\r\n\r\n

If you're booting with LILO, at the boot prompt, (boot:) you'll want to enter:

\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\nBoot:  vmlinuz single init=/bin/bash\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n

This assumes your boot kernel is vmlinuz. It usually is. If the boot sequence runs without giving you a prompt, hold down the <shift> key after system POST to get the LILO prompt. Avoid this problem in future by adding a 'timeout (tenths of seconds delay)' to your /etc/lilo.conf'. I use "timeout 200" for a 20 second delay.

\r\n\r\n

Boot. You'll have bash as your root shell, and your root partition is mounted read-only. Remount it writeable, change/set your root password, mount root read-only, and hit the reset or power switch (shutdown won't work booted in this mode):

\r\n\r\n
    \r\n
  1. mount -o remount,rw /
  2. \r\n
  3. passwd
  4. \r\n
  5. mount -o remount,ro /
  6. \r\n
  7. (Hard system restart)
  8. \r\n
\r\n\r\n

There are many other ways to do this, the above sequence is among the easier. If you're booting with GRUB, the principle's the same, though the first step is slightly different -- you'll edit your boot stanze by hitting 'e' at the GRUB screen. Other steps are the same. Other alternatives include using a boot disk, an alternate boot partition, chroot mounts, etc. Which is less to suggest complexity than flexibility.

--\r\n
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]\r\n
[link|http://kmself.home.netcom.com/|http://kmself.home.netcom.com/]\r\n
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?\r\n
[link|http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/|TWikIWETHEY] -- an experiment in collective intelligence. Stupidity. Whatever.\r\n
\r\n
   Keep software free.     Oppose the CBDTPA.     Kill S.2048 dead.\r\n[link|http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html|http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html]\r\n
     Ok Debian Lovers. :-| - (bepatient) - (42)
         IIRC, picking the 2.4 kernel in dselect - (tseliot)
         Feh. - (pwhysall) - (37)
             Or do what Peter said. :-) -NT - (admin)
             Don't "Feh" me. - (bepatient) - (35)
                 Feh - (kmself) - (34)
                     My point in the overall bitchiness... - (bepatient) - (29)
                         +5, Insightful;. -NT - (static)
                         Why Debian's installer "sucks". - (pwhysall) - (27)
                             Possibly - (bepatient) - (26)
                                 Okay... - (folkert) - (25)
                                     Ditto, with a few additions: - (admin) - (24)
                                         Right. - (bepatient) - (23)
                                             Re: Right. - (deSitter) - (5)
                                                 All you have to do, is really try the thing. - (folkert)
                                                 Begone, vile thing. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                     Re: Begone, vile thing. - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                         Riiiiiiight. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                             Mostly.. - (deSitter)
                                             I am NOT defending the install. - (admin) - (10)
                                                 Ok already. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                     "For alot of folks that probably wouldn't be true." - (admin) - (8)
                                                         Re: "For alot of folks that probably wouldn't be true." - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                             I didn't say the assertion was true. - (admin)
                                                         But it could be... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                             BBBBBBbut.... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                 Don't worry. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     gfolkert wields his new WoMS: - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                         Hey greg, new install question (new thread) - (drewk)
                                                             ObLRPD: This is untested and you're my guinea pig. -NT - (admin)
                                             Some illumination, perhaps. - (static) - (5)
                                                 Re: Some illumination, perhaps. - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                     When was the last time? - (folkert) - (2)
                                                         Traditional = MesoMIPic Era - (deSitter)
                                                         Sun OS came on a tape in '86. More recent on CD - (hnick)
                                                     I deliberately didn't mention any vendor Unix. - (static)
                     Yep, the "piggy" install is really worth a shot, Beep. - (a6l6e6x)
                     I take direct exception. (new thread) - (folkert)
                     Tried Piggy - (Steven A S) - (1)
                         Root password recovery - (kmself)
         Hey, this hurts! Then don't do that... ;-) - (admin)
         Re: Ok Debian Lovers. :-| - (rickmoen) - (1)
             Keep reading... - (bepatient)

GOPHERS, not GOLFERS!
107 ms