IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Now it's only 5 dead....

P.S. Five dead is about 0.0016 WTCs.

You seem positively gleeful that 5 more American were killed.

I still say you're one sick bastard.
New I still say you're one sick bastard. - terminally - Amen bro

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
     What doesn't work against Israel won't work against us - (marlowe) - (27)
         Now it's only 5 dead.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             I still say you're one sick bastard. - terminally - Amen bro - (dmarker)
         Re: What doesn't work against Israel etc - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Iraq = Palistine + Vietnam - (tablizer)
         "Welcome to hell...the chick was in the way" - (rcareaga)
         Re: P.S. Five dead is about 0.0016 WTCs. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             sorry, the christians did that one, sharon - (boxley) - (20)
                 Just so. - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
                     All depends who you ask - (bluke) - (14)
                         Re: Do you believe that the holocaust took place? - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
                             Then how can you support holocaust deniers ??? - (bluke) - (12)
                                 Maybe he doesn't have to believe the Palestinians - (jake123)
                                 bluke I know alex personally - (boxley) - (10)
                                     Thanks, Box! I think? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                                         ROFL! when was the last time you read the PA constitution - (boxley) - (7)
                                             Hamas, like IDF, are terrorists. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                 try this one alex fixed url - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     Well, it is a draft from last year. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                                         xactly so if it is what they want, the jews can have their - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             And both cultures will stay medieval. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                 I keep tryin ta tell ya - - (Ashton)
                                                                 its their culture.Neither of us HAVE to live there -NT - (boxley)
                                         I do not share Box's pessimism about Palestinians, Arabs ... - (bluke)
                     just like the red cross today in PA hands doesnt harbor - (boxley) - (3)
                         Don't confuse him with facts - (bluke)
                         How is that different from IDF in Israeli hospital? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Don't be dense - (bluke)

I don't think you're happy enough!
45 ms