IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Welcome to the zoo, Nightowl!
We're all animals here. :)
Alex

"We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves."\t-- Eric Hoffer, philosopher
New Re: Welcome to the zoo, Nightowl!
We're all animals here. :)

Thanks Alex, then I should feel right at home! After all, I'm surrounded here by over 1060+ stuffed animals that I collect! ;)

Nightowl >8#

"Honesty is the best policy, and the one I use." :)
New Welcome. Any rats in that colection?
Mice and bats will do too...
--

It made Ketchup!
Sweet Ketchup!
Put it on a hot dog, put it on a burger,
Put it on your sister and she'll holler blody murder!
Sweet Ketchup.

--Tom Paxton.
New Re: Welcome. Any rats in that colection?
Yep, mice bats, no rats I don't think yet.

We have several mice, one is staring at me right now, sitting on my scanner and holding a "piece of cheese".

I also have four little "Babe" mice from McDonalds, and a few other various mice here and there.

And bats, we have about a dozen of. We bring them upstairs a couple weeks before Halloween and they hang out in Sweetie's office at night,(Sweetie is JohnF, by the way, I mostly call him Sweetie), and then sleep in the hall closet upside down on their heads during the day. Then, Halloween night they get up early, stay up all night and party, and then after that they go downstairs to the cedar closet where they hibernate upside down on their heads till next October.

One of my favorite bats is a new one that is a stuffed pillow from Kmart that plays the theme from Alfred Hitchcock when you squeeze it's wing.

The mice mostly hunt for cheese, and avoid being hunted by the large collection of stuffed owls! ;)

See, I told you I was weird! ;)

Nightowl >8#
"Honesty is the best policy, and the one I use." :)
New Perfect! Not wierd at all :)
--

It made Ketchup!
Sweet Ketchup!
Put it on a hot dog, put it on a burger,
Put it on your sister and she'll holler blody murder!
Sweet Ketchup.

--Tom Paxton.
     Introducing myself :) - (Nightowl) - (42)
         Hoy, Nightowl. - (admin)
         Very welcome and ask away -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Very welcome and ask away - (Nightowl)
         Welcome. ;) - (inthane-chan) - (4)
             Re: Welcome. ;) - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 *smile* - (imric) - (2)
                     Re: *smile* - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Greetings and Salivations! - (jb4)
         Hello there! - (Silverlock) - (27)
             she's married fer cryin out loud :) -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                 ROFL -NT - (Silverlock) - (20)
                     Re: ROFL - (Nightowl) - (19)
                         Permission? - (broomberg) - (18)
                             Re: Permission? - (Nightowl) - (17)
                                 I say, I say, that was a joke, son, a joke! :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                 Ahhh - (broomberg)
                                 Re: Permission? - (deSitter) - (14)
                                     her husbands name is John and they are friends of Norm -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                         I smell a rat - sorry -NT - (deSitter) - (7)
                                             English is *WAY* too good. I think you're misguided. :) -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Re: English is *WAY* too good. I think you're misguided. :) - (Nightowl)
                                             Re: I smell a rat - sorry - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                 Certifying identity and intentions . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     Re: Certifying identity and intentions . . - (Nightowl)
                                                     I can verify that Nightowl is not me - (orion) - (1)
                                                         No you can't. Not just by saying it, at least. (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                                     Don't start. - (admin) - (4)
                                         Well, I knew I could trust you. -NT - (deSitter)
                                         Re: Don't start. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                             Hey, look at it this way. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Re: Hey, look at it this way. - (Nightowl)
             Re: Hello there! - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Nightowk, please feel welcome & ask away ... - (dmarker) - (3)
                     Re: Nightowl, please feel welcome & ask away ... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Re: definition 2 - (ben_tilly)
                     Doug's right...I don't have any problems with Eagles... - (jb4)
         hi there - (cforde)
         Welcome to the zoo, Nightowl! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Re: Welcome to the zoo, Nightowl! - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 Welcome. Any rats in that colection? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                     Re: Welcome. Any rats in that colection? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Perfect! Not wierd at all :) -NT - (Arkadiy)

Then again you wonder how certain people sign their names to anything and still choose to leave the house.
110 ms