IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Welcome. ;)
Nah, I don't make opinions of people based on what I read about them. I make them based on the people themselves and how they interact with me. I don't want to make a big deal of this, but I do know Orion, I don't want to hide that fact, because I am from St. Louis, and I also know Greg, the guy who is in the diabetic coma.

I'm very honest, so I wanted to be up front about being friends with Orion and Greg, but it has no bearing on my posting here. I've known him a long time, and Greg as well, and I've talked to Scott about it so there are no secrets here. I'm not here about Orion/Norman, I'm here about my computer problem.

In fact, I hesitated to post here at all for fear of being drug into the Orion issue, because I do not wish to be.

Nightowl >8#
"Honesty is the best policy, and the one I use." :)
New *smile*
He seems to be coping with us here quite well lately, IMO.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Re: *smile*
That's really good to hear, Imric. :)

Like I said, I just decided to post here today cause I need some technical expertise, we don't know what else to do regarding the problem. :)

I have lots of trouble navigating large boards like this, so for now I'm sticking to this forum and the Hardware one. ;) LOL!

Nightowl >8#
"Honesty is the best policy, and the one I use." :)
New Greetings and Salivations!
Welcome to our NSHumble Abode!

And don't worry about the size of the board. We're actually just a bunch of little boards witht he same group of clowns (more or less) habituating them.

And we really don't bite...honest! (Well, OK...we do nibble a bit...).

Join in and have fun!
jb4
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook
     Introducing myself :) - (Nightowl) - (42)
         Hoy, Nightowl. - (admin)
         Very welcome and ask away -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Very welcome and ask away - (Nightowl)
         Welcome. ;) - (inthane-chan) - (4)
             Re: Welcome. ;) - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 *smile* - (imric) - (2)
                     Re: *smile* - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Greetings and Salivations! - (jb4)
         Hello there! - (Silverlock) - (27)
             she's married fer cryin out loud :) -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                 ROFL -NT - (Silverlock) - (20)
                     Re: ROFL - (Nightowl) - (19)
                         Permission? - (broomberg) - (18)
                             Re: Permission? - (Nightowl) - (17)
                                 I say, I say, that was a joke, son, a joke! :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                 Ahhh - (broomberg)
                                 Re: Permission? - (deSitter) - (14)
                                     her husbands name is John and they are friends of Norm -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                         I smell a rat - sorry -NT - (deSitter) - (7)
                                             English is *WAY* too good. I think you're misguided. :) -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Re: English is *WAY* too good. I think you're misguided. :) - (Nightowl)
                                             Re: I smell a rat - sorry - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                 Certifying identity and intentions . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     Re: Certifying identity and intentions . . - (Nightowl)
                                                     I can verify that Nightowl is not me - (orion) - (1)
                                                         No you can't. Not just by saying it, at least. (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                                     Don't start. - (admin) - (4)
                                         Well, I knew I could trust you. -NT - (deSitter)
                                         Re: Don't start. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                             Hey, look at it this way. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Re: Hey, look at it this way. - (Nightowl)
             Re: Hello there! - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Nightowk, please feel welcome & ask away ... - (dmarker) - (3)
                     Re: Nightowl, please feel welcome & ask away ... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Re: definition 2 - (ben_tilly)
                     Doug's right...I don't have any problems with Eagles... - (jb4)
         hi there - (cforde)
         Welcome to the zoo, Nightowl! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Re: Welcome to the zoo, Nightowl! - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 Welcome. Any rats in that colection? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                     Re: Welcome. Any rats in that colection? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Perfect! Not wierd at all :) -NT - (Arkadiy)

My other car got stolen by Ashton.
95 ms