IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New might be jerualem
pals and Israeli's are decended from abraham so could be brothers, they are devided by chaos while fortress israel endures, just need a big fire.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Re: Bill - You are most likely right
Jerusalem qualifies as the 'City of God'

the Arabs & Israelis are 'brothers'

The loud noise will is just as likely to be a nuke.

Saddam Hussien was recently accused of trying to send in 1000 or so special troops into Palestine to fight with the palestinians against the Israelis. Jordan was said to have asked for Israeli airforce support in blocking the movements of these troops thru Jordan as each time the Jordainian air force went close the Iraqi airforce chased them off. I don't know how true all this stuff is but it was pretty detailed & believable.

All we need now is for a mad Israeli to blow up the Al Asqua mosque and all hell might break loose especially if it were done just after US had attacked terrorist bases in arab lands. Do we think there are Israelis who would pull such a stunt ? - just ask the ones who organised the 'execution' of Rabin (their own leader seeking peace) or those that have cannonised the Israeli who murdered all those Palestinian worshippers at the tomb of David several yers back.

There are some really crazy people with very crazy ideas and they are not all Palestinaians or Arabs.

Sadly - these events are most likely to get a lot worse before there will be any chance that things get better. I just hope we all survive it in the most peaceful way.

Good luck to us all.

Doug
New Actually one reply by a muslim
on the BBC tonight was that if we start dropping bomb on a muslim country, he sees it bringing together all of the muslim countries.

Not sure I agree, that was one hell of an attack. Furthermore, way things are going, it would be a world war verse all the muslim countries (assuming they join forces) - I would bet against the muslim countries in that instance. :-)

Right now, I suspect there's negioations going on between all of the muslim countries...

May you live in interesting times.
New I saw that
The interview demonstrated, I think, the utter difference of mindset and worldview between the two cultures. I don't think either side is capable of "coming to reason" as defined by the other side.

The interview also demonstrated the utter superiority of the BBC news feed over that of CNN. I learned more things in 30 minutes of watching it on TLC last night than I did during several hours of CNN.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Hmm.
All the AU TV networks are augmenting their own coverage with US coverage. None of them have the BBC. I can understand this would be because it happened in the US, so the US services would be better... but still.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New US services better?
LOL LOL nearly barfing I am laughing so hard

Most major news networks reporting budgets have been cut in recent years; few do any original reporting, and some that do, have faked it.

Sad to say, but Rush Limberger in his aimless ramblings is probably more accurate than Peter Jennings, Dan Rather, and Katie Couric combined. And that is really sad.
That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as freedom], on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion; yet arms ... should be the last resource. - George Washington
New Media news
Limbaugh > Jennings + Rather + Couric ?

Probably, but if so it's because Rather's contribution is negative.
Regards,
Ric
New Im getting all the decent news from wni Canadian network
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
     Man, I hope this is one time where he's wrong. - (Yendor) - (11)
         New York != City of God. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Eh? - (Yendor)
         might be jerualem - (boxley) - (7)
             Re: Bill - You are most likely right - (dmarker2) - (6)
                 Actually one reply by a muslim - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                     I saw that - (admin) - (4)
                         Hmm. - (static) - (3)
                             US services better? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 Media news - (Ric Locke)
                             Im getting all the decent news from wni Canadian network -NT - (boxley)
         Hoax - (deSitter)

Hey, that's MY pie.
174 ms