IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New New York != City of God.
Unless you can offer conclusive proof...
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Eh?
Conclusive proof? About something from Nostradamus?

Please.

I certainly realize that N's writings were very vague. I'm not even saying that this quote is a perfect match for the situation.

I do, however, see some similarities between this writing and the events of yesterday.

City of God? NYC the largest, and arguably the most important, city in the greatest (note: MHO; I won't respond to attacks on same), most powerful country on the planet. A loose interpretation of a vagur writing could interpret NYC as the City of God, in that sense. Certainly it might not be the City of God in the sense of how you perceive God, but that's your interpretation, and up to you personally.
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
     Man, I hope this is one time where he's wrong. - (Yendor) - (11)
         New York != City of God. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Eh? - (Yendor)
         might be jerualem - (boxley) - (7)
             Re: Bill - You are most likely right - (dmarker2) - (6)
                 Actually one reply by a muslim - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                     I saw that - (admin) - (4)
                         Hmm. - (static) - (3)
                             US services better? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 Media news - (Ric Locke)
                             Im getting all the decent news from wni Canadian network -NT - (boxley)
         Hoax - (deSitter)

More left-wing than Stalin!
35 ms