IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Eh?
I've had about an equal number of really good Leftist and Rightist teachers. All had their quirks, I never agreed with any of them, and I remember most of them fondly.

I've also had about an equal number of really *lousy* Leftist and Rightist teachers. I can't remember the difference between any of them, and all I really remember about their classes was a combined feeling of insult and frustration.

I've also had about an equal number of teachers who were good at teaching their subjects, so long as you didn't didn't get them started about whatever their personal agenda was. There was an economics teacher at my college who was really a good economics teacher, but was at the same time a ridiculously cartoonish fundie, who actually told a graduating class at a commencement ceremony that he would pray to "protect them from the forces of darkness." If you could avoid triggering the fundie switch he was a great teacher... if you couldn't then you just wanted to hide.

An incompetent boob is an incompetent boob, regardless of what he or she believes, and the same goes for people who are good at what they do.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Exactly!
And you're advanced enough to understand that everyone in a specific group does NOT have the same views, opinions, faults, personality, whatever as any other person in that group.
     Power-drunk teachers bully sons of soldiers. - (marlowe) - (15)
         theres a teacher that needs to be fired - (boxley)
         Contrast that with teaching of "Creationism". - (Brandioch) - (2)
             Eh? - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                 Exactly! - (Brandioch)
         OK, so you go teach instead. - (tuberculosis)
         I had a teacher in high school - (orion) - (4)
             Gawd.. if she made you READ NEWSPAPERS.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Amen, Brother! -NT - (rcareaga)
                 Shine the light of Eternal Truth on it! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Orion, gotta tell you a funny story ... - (dmarker)
         Geez, get over Sherwood Anderson! - (rcareaga) - (4)
             Marlowe must be our literary 'better' - - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Re: Marlowe must be our literary 'better' - - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     ROFL - (dmarker)
                     I was once recipient of an autographed copy of the Bricker - (Ashton)

Is there an LRPDism competition going on for some reason?
63 ms