IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Far be it from anyone...
So you heard something on the radio on the way home...and you regard criticism of Horowitz as intolerance? This is the mindest that imagines "liberal media bias." God help us all.
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Could be over-reacting..
...but the first response after posting was a personal attack...not by you granted.

Then "no rational person" should be able to take him seriously...not so cordially...

Attitude man...its the attitude.

Tell me..."Horowitz is a loonie...has been from the 60's...still one now just working for he other side"...I'd agree...instead you get the "how could...nobody should..." type of criticism.

You know...the exact stuff he bitches about existing on campus. Yes. I consider that intolerance...because veiled in the criticism of the messenger is the utter dismissal of any consideration of his views as "irrational".

HE won't help. HE's a hands-off guy (or gal).

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     60s radical speaks on the new "peace" movement - (bepatient) - (45)
         I see, Mr perception, so the protests did not include - (dmarker) - (41)
             Vietnam was a GOOD thing. - (Brandioch) - (27)
                 Define communist, then tell me what Bush is up to -NT - (boxley) - (26)
                     I have to explain "communism" to you? - (Brandioch) - (25)
                         communism is where the state owns the people - (boxley) - (24)
                             Now cut that out! - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 You've just defined Communism into complete nonexistence. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                     You OTOH imagine that the USSR was 'communist'.. Shame. -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                                         I suppose I do. - (marlowe) - (4)
                                             Clue: They weren't and never claimed to be. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 It's a shame about Osama's brother. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                                     Damn, and I was hoping to take you for a ride. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Don't waste your time on him/it. - (Silverlock)
                             That sounds like Fascism, to me. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                 so name any practicing communist state past or present - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Do you mean like a nation, with an army and such? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                         you have posted whose definition of communism? - (boxley) - (7)
                                             The "dictionary's" definition. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                 Dictionary eh? - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     And this is what is called "smack down". - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                         zing, hook line and sinker - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             "Define communist, then tell me what Bush is up to" - (Brandioch)
                                                             You'd probably agree, then... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 No question s/Communism/Capitalism - (boxley)
                                 The only relations btw Totalitarian Socilist and Communist - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                     :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     Yep. "Shepard" and "Sheep" and "mutton". - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         Capitalism? *ducks* -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                             No need to duck. - (Brandioch)
             Well then... - (bepatient) - (12)
                 You are joking, right? - (Silverlock) - (11)
                     Heh. - (bepatient) - (10)
                         So he's *not* a conservative? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                             Depends, I suppose, on defintion. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 My objection should be easy to grasp - (Silverlock)
                                 Re: Depends, I suppose, on definition. <<<< - (Ashton)
                         Horowitz - (rcareaga) - (5)
                             Actually...he pretty much admits.. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Re: Actually...he pretty much admits.. - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                     Far be it from anyone... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Re: Far be it from anyone... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Could be over-reacting.. - (bepatient)
         Let's attack Sikhs - - (Arkadiy) - (2)
             Oh, never mind... - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 Was Arizona. -NT - (bepatient)

Strong in the elbows but weak in the knees.
77 ms