IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The only relations btw Totalitarian Socilist and Communist
is the fact that whenever people set out to build the later, they ended up with the former. Could there be a pattern here?
--

We have only 2 things to worry about: That
things will never get back to normal, and that they already have.
Expand Edited by Arkadiy Feb. 20, 2003, 03:48:09 PM EST
New :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Yep. "Shepard" and "Sheep" and "mutton".
If they're stupid enough to believe that everyone will be nice and not greedy, selfish bastards.......

Then they put the people in charge who say that......

What we need is a political system that expects the WORST in people but rewards the BEST in people.
New Capitalism? *ducks*
--

We have only 2 things to worry about: That
things will never get back to normal, and that they already have.
New No need to duck.
You will see VERY similar responses in Capitalism.

"laissez faire" and all.

"caveat emptor" also applies.

When you believe that the used car salesman is going to argue with his boss to get you the best deal he can on this car that was only driven to church on Sundays by a little old lady who changed the oil every 3,000 miles.
     60s radical speaks on the new "peace" movement - (bepatient) - (45)
         I see, Mr perception, so the protests did not include - (dmarker) - (41)
             Vietnam was a GOOD thing. - (Brandioch) - (27)
                 Define communist, then tell me what Bush is up to -NT - (boxley) - (26)
                     I have to explain "communism" to you? - (Brandioch) - (25)
                         communism is where the state owns the people - (boxley) - (24)
                             Now cut that out! - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 You've just defined Communism into complete nonexistence. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                     You OTOH imagine that the USSR was 'communist'.. Shame. -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                                         I suppose I do. - (marlowe) - (4)
                                             Clue: They weren't and never claimed to be. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 It's a shame about Osama's brother. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                                     Damn, and I was hoping to take you for a ride. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Don't waste your time on him/it. - (Silverlock)
                             That sounds like Fascism, to me. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                 so name any practicing communist state past or present - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Do you mean like a nation, with an army and such? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                         you have posted whose definition of communism? - (boxley) - (7)
                                             The "dictionary's" definition. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                 Dictionary eh? - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     And this is what is called "smack down". - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                         zing, hook line and sinker - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             "Define communist, then tell me what Bush is up to" - (Brandioch)
                                                             You'd probably agree, then... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 No question s/Communism/Capitalism - (boxley)
                                 The only relations btw Totalitarian Socilist and Communist - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                     :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     Yep. "Shepard" and "Sheep" and "mutton". - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         Capitalism? *ducks* -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                             No need to duck. - (Brandioch)
             Well then... - (bepatient) - (12)
                 You are joking, right? - (Silverlock) - (11)
                     Heh. - (bepatient) - (10)
                         So he's *not* a conservative? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                             Depends, I suppose, on defintion. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 My objection should be easy to grasp - (Silverlock)
                                 Re: Depends, I suppose, on definition. <<<< - (Ashton)
                         Horowitz - (rcareaga) - (5)
                             Actually...he pretty much admits.. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Re: Actually...he pretty much admits.. - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                     Far be it from anyone... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Re: Far be it from anyone... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Could be over-reacting.. - (bepatient)
         Let's attack Sikhs - - (Arkadiy) - (2)
             Oh, never mind... - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 Was Arizona. -NT - (bepatient)

An easy subject, at which very few excel!
101 ms