IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I can see you didn't read very closely.
Because there wasn't a comparison made between Churchill and Bush. Only a comparison to what the enemy has deemed them...zionist pawns.

Another quick rejection of ideas that differ.

Trendspotting.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Re: quick rejection of ideas?
More like a rejection of a premise.
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New A false premise based upon the quick dismissal
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Re: zionist pawns and such.
One does not have to hang such crap on those who are not part of the Bush league. Here are some thoughts closer to what my view is: [link|http://www.cato.org/dailys/06-04-02.html|Crackpot Theology Makes Bad Foreign Policy].
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New If G_d didnt want the Jews to have the land back
he wouldnt have invented hitler. :-)
thanx,
bill
who also works in mysterious ways
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Nice read, although one "obvious" thing eludes the author.
He writes:

And if the land was to belong to Jews forever, why did they lose control of it? Surely God does not require America's assistance to give it back.

Only the least observant of us would fail to grasp that We, the People of the United States of America, in order to form a more perfect Union have become "Christian Soldiers". Of course God would require the assistance of his one, true Army.

bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Recursive traps are so.. so jejeune?
When one is in the throes of crackpot theology -- all else heard, are words of that Ol Debbil. Especially the measured intelligent logical progressions: just go to show How devious be Ol Debbil.

(Kinda like Ol gawd a hidin them fossils n'stuff.. so's to disguise the Truth of Creationism from the yokels. That Ol Gawd fella - Him love pull wings off flies shipwrecked on islands; why He be the noblest invention of Man, some say)

288. ARGUMENT FROM BRAINWASHING

1) Atheists claim that Christians have been brainwashed by churches, priests and religious environment.
2) Yeah, well, you have been brainwashed by secular colleges and universities! Your brainwashing keeps you from the Truth!
3) Therefore, God exists.

290. ARGUMENT FROM WHATEVER I DO

1) Sometimes I do good things, and sometimes I do bad things.
2) When I do good things, this proves that God is helping me to be good.
3) When I do bad things, this proves that the devil has tempted me to do evil, and I need God's help to overcome temptation.
4) So whatever I do, it proves that God exists.
5) Therefore, God exists

Ashton, Nonexistant
     Hate to do it... - (bepatient) - (42)
         Given that Churchill is compared to Bush, you - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
             Churchill was no gnat. - (marlowe) - (3)
                 That's cute. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     Irony is wasted on the stupid. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         I will now explain "irony" to you. - (Brandioch)
             I can see you didn't read very closely. - (bepatient) - (6)
                 Re: quick rejection of ideas? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     A false premise based upon the quick dismissal -NT - (bepatient)
                 Re: zionist pawns and such. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     If G_d didnt want the Jews to have the land back - (boxley)
                     Nice read, although one "obvious" thing eludes the author. - (mmoffitt)
                     Recursive traps are so.. so jejeune? - (Ashton)
         I like the strange bedfellows part - (boxley) - (29)
             Left schmeft - bloody labels that merely serve to ... - (dmarker) - (3)
                 lets talk about them - (boxley)
                 Yes...lets. - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Wrong: NOT "enemies of the United States" - (Ashton)
             You need to check your facts. - (Brandioch) - (24)
                 not my facts pal, a quote from the link - (boxley) - (4)
                     So you're saying you don't agree with that? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                         I got yer balls right here - (boxley) - (2)
                             Damn. And no one took my bet. :( - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                 poor baby, -NT - (boxley)
                 Hmm. - (bepatient) - (18)
                     I like this quote - (boxley)
                     Only an Econ-minor could make this leap - (Ashton) - (16)
                         Dunno what the degree was... - (bepatient) - (13)
                             Give me an "e"! -NT - (bepatient)
                             You 'read' OK; it's your logic that's rilly Econ-fluffy - (Ashton) - (11)
                                 Nothing like that. - (bepatient) - (10)
                                     Odd you should mention "machines underneath" - (Ashton) - (9)
                                         No its not. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                             Now we get to.. Suddenly it's 1950 - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                 I wonder how many... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                     This is just delicious - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                         And this has precisely what to do with anything? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                             Nope. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                 Ironic in what sense? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     Oh, come on. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                         No question. - (bepatient)
                         I can explain that. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             you mean like this? - (boxley)

I don't usually win conversations this decisively.
66 ms