IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New certainly not Owsley
Well, yes, "Owsley" was sheer branding, and no, I can't even recall the claim being made for windowpane. Nor, for that matter, can I recall it being made for "orange sunshine" (AKA "orange microtab"), a nasty little product--acid with attitude, not to mention what felt like (I am told) about seventeen different incompletely synthesized ergot alkaloids. Mind you, it did get a body off (I am told). The joke at the time (from the NatLamp, I think) was that two hits of the stuff would cause a vivid hallucination of Art Linkletter to appear floating in the air just outside one's dormitory window, beckoning irresistably, whispering over and over "You can fly...you can fly..."

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New I never cease to be amazed
By the sheer breadth of knowledge contianed in the [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=4558|IGM].
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New Art Linkletter?
Bad trip, man...bad trip!

:-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New What are you talking about?
What bad trip? His show about kids saying the darndest things was loads of fun!

(Yeah, I know. His daughter did a pavement dive and the suicide was blamed on a bad acid trip.)
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New If I hallucinate....
... I certainly wouldn't want it to be Art out my window.

Sorry...to me that would be...bad trip.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I have hallucinated
Compared to a couple of things I've "seen", Art Linkletter would be considered peaceful.
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New that was thestrychnine that gave it bite
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Re: that was thestrychnine that gave it bite
Yeah, that was widely said at the time. Certainly the little barrels could grab a feller by the throat and give him a good shaking. Yowza!

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Strychnine in Sunshine?
Yeah, right. More urban legend, methinks.

Most of those things had Benzedrine (el cheapo) or some form of other amphetamine-like stimulant in it. Strychnine was not generally used. (Naturally, if you were a peyote fan, you had to beware of the natural strychnine in that, but I digress...).
jb4
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook
New beans and strychnine thats why you puked in glowing colors
some times :-) strychnine is also mildly hallucegenic as well as amping the amphetamine effect.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
     Ah, the thing is back! - (Another Scott) - (41)
         I'm not greg, but I'll do it... - (inthane-chan) - (40)
             Danke! -NT - (Another Scott)
             What Thane... - (folkert) - (38)
                 Neato! gregfolkert.tv working now too! Thanks. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     No, "gregfolkert.tv is available!" ... :-) - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Yep.. go fer it... - (folkert)
                 Speaking of your TWiki page ... - (drewk)
                 Ya know, Greg... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     DOH!!! -NT - (folkert)
                 Is that a wee timorous skulking beastie I spot.. - (Ashton) - (31)
                     As Robbie Burns hits 6000 RPM... -NT - (hnick)
                     Ooops. sorry about the repeat. -NT - (hnick)
                     Hey now... I might resemble that re-mock... - (folkert) - (28)
                         Ummm, TMI. - (Yendor) - (1)
                             Hey... get yur mind out of my gutter and get yur OWN!!!! - (folkert)
                         Feel same re my rebranded Gold Star, top-o-line - (Ashton) - (25)
                             ah, windowpane! - (rcareaga) - (24)
                                 We gotta stop meeting like this.. - (Ashton) - (10)
                                     How did we get so boring? - (boxley) - (9)
                                         There's hope yet... - (inthane-chan) - (8)
                                             You give too much credit - (drewk) - (6)
                                                 So, uh, Hamlet isn't a classic either, then? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Not the way Disney does them - (drewk)
                                                 Mary Poppins? -NT - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                                     Nope, well, okay but ... - (drewk) - (2)
                                                         How about "Old Yeller"? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             'Course though.. in "The Yearling" - (Ashton)
                                             what no bugs? How are the going to learn History? -NT - (boxley)
                                 Owsley windowpane?!? - (jb4) - (12)
                                     Could there have been more types? - (Silverlock) - (11)
                                         Unless close to the source chances are not good - (boxley) - (10)
                                             certainly not Owsley - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                                 I never cease to be amazed - (drewk)
                                                 Art Linkletter? - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     What are you talking about? - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                         If I hallucinate.... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             I have hallucinated - (Silverlock)
                                                 that was thestrychnine that gave it bite -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     Re: that was thestrychnine that gave it bite - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                         Strychnine in Sunshine? - (jb4) - (1)
                                                             beans and strychnine thats why you puked in glowing colors - (boxley)

Tryggvi and I are both trained chemists, and he actually knows what he's doing.
93 ms