IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If they were out on the 15th...
...you know whose figures they're included in, don't you?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New A single example
Got one? I do.

Distorting the [link|http://www.monkeytime.org/rally.html|news].
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New Excuse me?
We have somebody offended by "equal coverage" without actually giving any details of how much coverage one side received versus the other.

I didn't see "equal coverage" here...and there were pro-action marchers here. The major networks were certainly not giving "equal coverage" of pro-war demonstrators either.

This demonstrates how easy it is to put up a web page and bitch about something.

It proves zero.

New I'd like to see that.
It proves zero.

From a math point of view, that could be interesting.

<snicker>

Moving along from the horrible joke above-

Including the pro-war prostestors surely wouldn't affect the rounding error would it?
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New Touche :-)

French start muscling the little eu'rs - (boxley) - (46)
         Arrogance illustrated. - (marlowe) - (40)
             Re: Arrogance illustrated. AMEN AMEN AMEN - (dmarker) - (29)
                 Given enough shellac, even turds can be polished. -NT - (Ashton)
                 I know which one represents an adult personality. - (marlowe) - (27)
                     Are you sure you are not describing your reaction - (dmarker) - (26)
                         I don't have a problem with the world. - (marlowe) - (25)
                             But... Will we run out of $$ before we buy them all ?? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 naw, we will do it with their cash and resources -NT - (boxley)
                             You'd better check your facts. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                 So the "world" is all protesting? - (bepatient) - (21)
                                     Well they DO! - (boxley)
                                     So, compare it to the number of people... - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                                         great idea! thanx! :-) - (boxley) - (2)
                                             No poet, stick to spamming IWETHEY with text <g> -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                 you know dam well spam is good for you (LRPD enclosed) - (boxley)
                                         while numbers weren't listed - (SpiceWare)
                                         protest signs you may have missed - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                                             If they were out on the 15th... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 A single example - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                     Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         I'd like to see that. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                             Touche :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                     1.5 million total protestors. - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                         So it was 8 million. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                             Figures - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                 No...you continue to miss the point. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                     You point was unsubtle. I got it. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                         Not dismissive. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             My apologies then. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                 Not necessary. - (bepatient)
                                                     We had a guy from England in the office last week. - (Arkadiy)
             Chirac by Oliphant - (boxley) - (9)
                 But Bill - answer this one then - (dmarker) - (8)
                     Who has the popular opinion? The French does of course - (boxley) - (7)
                         Classic Bill - avoid question - talk about Russia -NT - (dmarker) - (2)
                             bullshizzit I answered you clearly - (boxley) - (1)
                                 How Bill ? - (dmarker)
                         OK this one makes a certain sense. To a point. - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Glad you asked, whats next - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Well.. now that I understand your strategy - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     na, the best outcome is shia owning mecca - (boxley)
         Re: French start muscling the little eu'rs - (rcareaga) - (3)
             More Kennedy, Clinton Bashers chime in on the french - (boxley) - (2)
                 Question: how long before the Franco-German opposition - (bbronson) - (1)
                     Already started in some quarters. Check news.google.com - (boxley)
         "They missed a great opportunity to shut up." - (marlowe)

Yo yo yo yo yo y-y-y-y-yo.
102 ms