IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Glad you asked, whats next
The unintended consequences might be unintended to Bush et al but not to me. The entire area from suez east to India South to aden north to russia excluding persia is a group of loosely related highly self identified ethnic semites. (include Jews in the group) The major 3 co-hesive pieces are religion (Shia Sunni the 2 major muslim pieces) Jewish and a small christian group. The major social groups are baath-ist (syria and Iraq) PUK (Kurd) and Fatah(palestinian). The major hardline religious folks are the wahibi and the Iranian Revolutionary council and Mahounds boys. The invasion of Iraq will start a blood letting against the baath which should spill into Syria. The Iranians as well as Turkey will be Jockeying for position over Kurdistan The entire area ( hopefully) will end up a loosly confederated group of citystates with a very weak central government propped up by the UN. This in turn will be eyed by the denziens of the gulf states which will either break the stranglehold of the wahibi's and the people will do it for them. The Israelis and the Palestinians will both see an oportunity to make hay while the sun shines, I expect that both will expand their borders and consolidate against Syria at the expense of both lebanon and Jordan. Remeber, the only group of people in that area that is hated as much as the Jews is the Palestinians. Both can and have seized the moment in the past. I see the Arab league in such disaray that peace in Israel can be accomplished. The only reason Arafat could not accept the deal at camp david was because it would have been a death sentence for him and everyone involved. Total breakdown of the Arab states is the only way for the Palestinians and the Jews to settle their differences without outside preasures and threats. It could well fail but I think (as usual) chaos is a good thing in human relations. The persians if they play their card right could get mecca which has been their goal all along. I trust the Persian people against their mullahs, I could be wrong there. All in all a better place.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Well.. now that I understand your strategy
WTF - let's bomb the shit out of the place and watch it on Tee Vee with marlowe, in his Nintendo tee shirt..

Better an anarchist than a boot-licking Repo lackey, I say.
New na, the best outcome is shia owning mecca
little bastards will schism war for the next 150 years and forget all about us if we keep our noses out.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
     French start muscling the little eu'rs - (boxley) - (46)
         Arrogance illustrated. - (marlowe) - (40)
             Re: Arrogance illustrated. AMEN AMEN AMEN - (dmarker) - (29)
                 Given enough shellac, even turds can be polished. -NT - (Ashton)
                 I know which one represents an adult personality. - (marlowe) - (27)
                     Are you sure you are not describing your reaction - (dmarker) - (26)
                         I don't have a problem with the world. - (marlowe) - (25)
                             But... Will we run out of $$ before we buy them all ?? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 naw, we will do it with their cash and resources -NT - (boxley)
                             You'd better check your facts. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                 So the "world" is all protesting? - (bepatient) - (21)
                                     Well they DO! - (boxley)
                                     So, compare it to the number of people... - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                                         great idea! thanx! :-) - (boxley) - (2)
                                             No poet, stick to spamming IWETHEY with text <g> -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                 you know dam well spam is good for you (LRPD enclosed) - (boxley)
                                         while numbers weren't listed - (SpiceWare)
                                         protest signs you may have missed - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                                             If they were out on the 15th... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 A single example - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                     Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         I'd like to see that. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                             Touche :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                     1.5 million total protestors. - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                         So it was 8 million. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                             Figures - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                 No...you continue to miss the point. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                     You point was unsubtle. I got it. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                         Not dismissive. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             My apologies then. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                 Not necessary. - (bepatient)
                                                     We had a guy from England in the office last week. - (Arkadiy)
             Chirac by Oliphant - (boxley) - (9)
                 But Bill - answer this one then - (dmarker) - (8)
                     Who has the popular opinion? The French does of course - (boxley) - (7)
                         Classic Bill - avoid question - talk about Russia -NT - (dmarker) - (2)
                             bullshizzit I answered you clearly - (boxley) - (1)
                                 How Bill ? - (dmarker)
                         OK this one makes a certain sense. To a point. - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Glad you asked, whats next - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Well.. now that I understand your strategy - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     na, the best outcome is shia owning mecca - (boxley)
         Re: French start muscling the little eu'rs - (rcareaga) - (3)
             More Kennedy, Clinton Bashers chime in on the french - (boxley) - (2)
                 Question: how long before the Franco-German opposition - (bbronson) - (1)
                     Already started in some quarters. Check news.google.com - (boxley)
         "They missed a great opportunity to shut up." - (marlowe)

I've spent an unreasonable amount of thought on the line Janet sings in Rocky Horror: "His lust is so sincere". Now, on the surface, that's a big "DUH!" because that's the nature of lust. But wait: Brad has earlier sung about how hot he is for her, and it's pretty clear he's just being conventional. Brad's lust is not sincere.

Now, I could swill green mead and gnaw raw meat with sincere lust. As for kimchee and lutefisk, well, those would be just for effect. And if I'm just going for effect, I might as well wear a tie. And pants.

-- mhuber
104 ms