IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: French start muscling the little eu'rs
Also in "News Picks":

[link|http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/02/18/DD55221.DTL|http://www.sfgate.co...02/18/DD55221.DTL]

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New More Kennedy, Clinton Bashers chime in on the french
[link|http://www.voanews.com/article.cfm?objectID=4B955FC9-0475-418A-A322502B1F7E88BB|http://www.voanews.c...-A322502B1F7E88BB]
East European leaders are hitting back at French President Jacques Chirac for his sharp criticism of their support for the U.S. stand on possible military action against Iraq.
The French leader sharply criticized the East Europeans, calling them ill-behaved in backing the U.S. determination to disarm Iraq by force if necessary.
Poland's Deputy Prime Minister Adam Rotfeld told public radio that France has the right to its opinion, while Poland can decide what is in its own good. Czech Deputy Prime Minister Alexandr Vondr called Mr. Chirac's comments an apparent effort to bully European Union candidate states.
isnt pigeon holing fun?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Question: how long before the Franco-German opposition
Is declared to have been a Bush conspiracy all along?

"They weren't really opposed, just playing Bush's game and using over-the-top rhetoric to detract from the real anti-war arguments."

Brian Bronson
New Already started in some quarters. Check news.google.com
troll down the related stuff.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
     French start muscling the little eu'rs - (boxley) - (46)
         Arrogance illustrated. - (marlowe) - (40)
             Re: Arrogance illustrated. AMEN AMEN AMEN - (dmarker) - (29)
                 Given enough shellac, even turds can be polished. -NT - (Ashton)
                 I know which one represents an adult personality. - (marlowe) - (27)
                     Are you sure you are not describing your reaction - (dmarker) - (26)
                         I don't have a problem with the world. - (marlowe) - (25)
                             But... Will we run out of $$ before we buy them all ?? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 naw, we will do it with their cash and resources -NT - (boxley)
                             You'd better check your facts. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                 So the "world" is all protesting? - (bepatient) - (21)
                                     Well they DO! - (boxley)
                                     So, compare it to the number of people... - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                                         great idea! thanx! :-) - (boxley) - (2)
                                             No poet, stick to spamming IWETHEY with text <g> -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                 you know dam well spam is good for you (LRPD enclosed) - (boxley)
                                         while numbers weren't listed - (SpiceWare)
                                         protest signs you may have missed - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                                             If they were out on the 15th... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 A single example - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                     Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         I'd like to see that. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                             Touche :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                     1.5 million total protestors. - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                         So it was 8 million. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                             Figures - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                 No...you continue to miss the point. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                     You point was unsubtle. I got it. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                         Not dismissive. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             My apologies then. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                 Not necessary. - (bepatient)
                                                     We had a guy from England in the office last week. - (Arkadiy)
             Chirac by Oliphant - (boxley) - (9)
                 But Bill - answer this one then - (dmarker) - (8)
                     Who has the popular opinion? The French does of course - (boxley) - (7)
                         Classic Bill - avoid question - talk about Russia -NT - (dmarker) - (2)
                             bullshizzit I answered you clearly - (boxley) - (1)
                                 How Bill ? - (dmarker)
                         OK this one makes a certain sense. To a point. - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Glad you asked, whats next - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Well.. now that I understand your strategy - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     na, the best outcome is shia owning mecca - (boxley)
         Re: French start muscling the little eu'rs - (rcareaga) - (3)
             More Kennedy, Clinton Bashers chime in on the french - (boxley) - (2)
                 Question: how long before the Franco-German opposition - (bbronson) - (1)
                     Already started in some quarters. Check news.google.com - (boxley)
         "They missed a great opportunity to shut up." - (marlowe)

Nobody has that much Schadenfreude in him.
124 ms