IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How much longer
does she have to work there to go private? (Then ask yourself if it's worth it or not.)
New Something like a year.
Actually, it got resolved today - apparently the story made it's way up the ranks, and it came down from On High that she would no longer be seeing this client.

In some ways y'all are right - she is going to have to deal with people like this from time to time. What's different right now is we have too much stuff going on for her to be able to deal with this.

I'm going to school full time, and working full time. She takes care of everything else. We're both really frazzled, and don't have time (even on the weekends) to really catch up with things. That's why I was trying to help her get out from underneath having to deal with this additional stress.

As far as the current state of community-based mental healthcare, it really has taken a dramatic turn for the worse in Washington - all the clinicians she works with are really unhappy with the way things have gone since the new HMOs started running things. While money always has been tight, the new rules seem designed to drive any mental health agency out of business, and the workers are being pushed to even more insane extremes with every passing year. She is seriously considering a career change, but isn't quite sure what to do yet. It's sad - she got her Masters degree two years ago, and she already wants out.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Good to hear
I hope this reprieve gives her the breathing room to figure out a way to cope with the next one. Good luck to you both.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
     *FUME* - (inthane-chan) - (17)
         Seven words: "Create or maintain a hostile work environment" -NT - (drewk)
         Ibid. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         his phrase speaks volumes - (boxley) - (2)
             Er, not entirely. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 gotcha go with the above comments then -NT - (boxley)
         his phrase speaks volumes - (boxley)
         I'm going to have to dissent slightly. - (addison) - (10)
             Let me clear up a few things. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                 Well, first off.. - (Ashton)
                 Re: Let me clear up a few things. - (addison) - (1)
                     I agree with Addison... - (Simon_Jester)
                 Except... - (tseliot) - (5)
                     Unfortunately, private isn't an option. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                         How much longer - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                             Something like a year. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 Good to hear - (drewk)
                         Can she possibly work it around to.. 'seeing' differently? - (Ashton)

Coo coo ca-choo!
61 ms