IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh. That's part of *our* response :)
My PFY and I quickly realized two things: 1) we two come out on top of any free-for-all game when no-one is hacking; and 2) when we work together properly we even beat the hackers.

The reality is that, for the most part, the people hacking are B-quality shooters even with the hacks (or maybe *because of* the hacks--we're debating that fine point ;). When we work in trained squads, the hackers are pretty much no contest--it's a question of superior tactics over superior intel in the case of wallhacking, and over superior tech in the case of autoaim.

Plus there's punkbuster. :D

Personally, I haven't seen a lot of 12 and 13-year-old players in CS. Maybe we frequent different servers (and I can bet at different times), but the range on all our games seems to be from about 19 to 30-ish.

I don't think I'll be moving to RA any time soon--I just don't have as much fun one-on-one as in a team environment. To each his own. :)
That's her, officer! That's the woman that programmed me for evil!
New CS Handles
If you're looking for me (I play on UK servers mostly) keep an eye out for EthicsGradient or MunkeeShines (the latter is my clan nick).
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New Will do.
Checked over your clan site. Cool.

I'm:

[ A- ] FuManChu

Others on our team:

[ A- ] PectusWarrior
[ A- ] ConKuestador
[ A- ] Miyamoto Musashi
[ A- ] Spunkrat (he's in AUS, now, so we'll probably *both* never see him :)
That's her, officer! That's the woman that programmed me for evil!
New I'm (of course...)
[OZ]InThane

the [OZ] comes from my ISP - oz.net
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     Internet cheating in games - (ben_tilly) - (11)
         Interesting read... - (Yendor) - (9)
             The CS Community is striking back against cheats - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 You in a clan, Petah? (Or you, Thane?) - (tseliot) - (6)
                     Nope. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                         Ackshully - (pwhysall) - (4)
                             Heh. That's part of *our* response :) - (tseliot) - (3)
                                 CS Handles - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     Will do. - (tseliot) - (1)
                                         I'm (of course...) - (inthane-chan)
                 www.mwg.org.uk -NT - (pwhysall)
         Very interesting subject, thanks! - (GBert)

At least.. the Lx stuff written *here* is nicely done in English.
148 ms