IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So any work for cantakerous carousing
non suomi speaking nix slingers over there? The idea of a job in a place that has herring and reindeer as staples is almost as good as Alaska.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Oh, (I'm almost) sure
What, you want me to look for one for you, for real?

Just say the word, my man...
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New I talked to my wife about it
right after my divorce Ill give ya a call (no divorce in site unless I go there) twas a thought. Travelled so much in my yout I still get the ocational itchy foot and being that close to the bear wasnt an option in the old days.
thanx :(
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     The Industry Standard Suspends Publication - (slugbug) - (20)
         I let my free subscription lapse years ago. - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
             Concur -NT - (bepatient)
             perhaps.... - (slugbug) - (17)
                 Some are better, especially the more technical ones - (tonytib) - (16)
                     ComputerWorld is still worthwhile, I think -NT - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                         shark tank anyway rest is mooing platitudes -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             You demonstrate my point -- we want good EDITORIAL content, - (tonytib)
                     Preach it, brother. - (pwhysall) - (12)
                         Amen - - (imric)
                         I think they are sometimes off base - (tonytib) - (2)
                             Reg reminiscent {sniff} of what IW was... *long* ago - (Ashton)
                             Re: I think they are sometimes off base - (wharris2)
                         Peter, you live near London? - (DonRichards) - (7)
                             Naw, I live in the Northeast. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Maybe freelance from home? - (DonRichards)
                             Every E.U. ctizen meets that qualification, AFAICT. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                 Nod. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 So any work for cantakerous carousing - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Oh, (I'm almost) sure - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         I talked to my wife about it - (boxley)

That exact plan? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!
169 ms