IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think they are sometimes off base
in their analysis, BUT:
3. Generally they are right on
2. Even if I don't agree with them, their opinion are still worth reading and thinking about.
1. (By far the most important reason I wish more journalists were like the Reg's) They actually do analyze and think intelligently about what's going on in the PC biz, instead of just regurgitating press releases and the latest line from MS.

Tony
New Reg reminiscent {sniff} of what IW was... *long* ago
Only vastly better than IW achieved (but - that also was 'then').

I hope they / their staff are er eating well.. no one is not-a prostitute when the kids are screamin for more gruel and, BillyBally come visiting with Monopoly Money not from the game board.

(I'd doubt UK immune; just likely more resistant to the Obvious ploys which work so *well* with vast majority of Murican PHBs. In fact I have little idea about the UK-PHBs' TLAs and differing-styles of mental masturbation ??)

Peter? an overview.. for anthropological research?

Cheers,

A.
New Re: I think they are sometimes off base
4. If they are wrong, they admit it
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
     The Industry Standard Suspends Publication - (slugbug) - (20)
         I let my free subscription lapse years ago. - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
             Concur -NT - (bepatient)
             perhaps.... - (slugbug) - (17)
                 Some are better, especially the more technical ones - (tonytib) - (16)
                     ComputerWorld is still worthwhile, I think -NT - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                         shark tank anyway rest is mooing platitudes -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             You demonstrate my point -- we want good EDITORIAL content, - (tonytib)
                     Preach it, brother. - (pwhysall) - (12)
                         Amen - - (imric)
                         I think they are sometimes off base - (tonytib) - (2)
                             Reg reminiscent {sniff} of what IW was... *long* ago - (Ashton)
                             Re: I think they are sometimes off base - (wharris2)
                         Peter, you live near London? - (DonRichards) - (7)
                             Naw, I live in the Northeast. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Maybe freelance from home? - (DonRichards)
                             Every E.U. ctizen meets that qualification, AFAICT. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                 Nod. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 So any work for cantakerous carousing - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Oh, (I'm almost) sure - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         I talked to my wife about it - (boxley)

'ow do you know 'e's a king?
47 ms