IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You still can't keep it straight.
He is calling me a liar because he claims that I was not in the army,...
No, I did not.
...not a Russian linguist...
No, I did not.
...and not stationed at the border...
Hmmm, to make this perfectly clear, you were not stationed at the border when there was a border there.
...(which I most certainly was) because I don't "accept" his definition of the wall.
No. To clarify, again, because you said there was a wall running along the entire country, just like there was in Berlin, shows that you weren't at the border when there was a border there.

And I'm calling you a liar because you keep telling lies.

He is wrong, and I want him to admit it.
Wrong about what?

Was I wrong about there not being a wall running along the border of East Germany? The photographs show otherwise.

Was I wrong that the words "fence" and "wall" are NOT interchangable? Check with Chris on that one.

Was I wrong that you keep telling lies? Well, there are a couple examples right in your post there.

Or is this some new definition of "wrong" similar to your definitions of "wall" and "fence"?

I thought so.
New A quick P.S.:
Or was I wrong when I said you were wrong about our military bases in Germany being there to make sure the Germans never forgot their mistake?

I'll counter this with the Truman Doctrine and the concept of "Containment" from 1947. You might want to, also, read up on the Marshall Plan and some of Marshall's speeches. Pay particular attention to things about Greece and Turkey.

New Look, I know after many years...
that it is not within you to apologize or admit any mistakes in your "logic". You apparently take great pride in being "right" about everything. I also know that this particular discussion that we are in is difficult because of your personality.

I want you to understand that I sincerely want this to stop. I was indeed TDY'ed at Wobeck many times as I was permanently stationed in Wurzburg with a tactical MI battalion. (Wobeck is a city and had a distinct wall running through it - not barrier, not fence - wall. And Wobeck is not Berlin. I also did TDY in numerous other temporary sites along the border predominately near the Fulda Gap within earshot of Magdeburg...) Many of the sites are probably still classified. Even Wobeck may be. I am offended that you continue to call me a "liar" about something I'm definately not lying about. My background is not something that I lie about and I take great offense to your questioning my honesty on such matters. To me, no matter what your reasoning, this is going way over the line.

If you wish take issue with my statements in a debate, that's fine. I disagree with a lot of your premises and conclusions and will be glad to continue to debate with you those with which I take issue. In the meantime, I honestly wish that you would take a little time and consider just for a moment that you might actually be in error. Just for a moment. I have. That is why I am writing this now instead of continuing to "taunt" you. If you cannot apologize, perhaps you could acknowledge that maybe you went over the line in our discussions and that would suffice with me.

Believe me, I am very sorry that we have had this train wreck out in public and I believe that it may be too late to save face today, but there is always tomorrow.

If you feel the need to knee-jerk this message into a point by point tirade, please resist the urge as I am getting tired of typing the "sign" already. Simply do not respond and I'll understand our arrangement.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

Living is easy with eyes closed
misunderstanding all you see,
it's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
it doesn't matter much to me

J. Lennon - Strawberry Fields Forever
New A cease fire.
You knock off the insults and I'll knock off the insults.

Agreed.
New A cease fire
Agreed. Tomorrow is Breeders Cup Day, something I look forward to all year. I'm glad we can put this to rest. If I don't respond again it is not a sign of indifference/etc..., it is a sign that I'm busy studying the Daily Racing Form and out of town for the weekend :-)

Have a nice weekend yourself.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

Living is easy with eyes closed
misunderstanding all you see,
it's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
it doesn't matter much to me

J. Lennon - Strawberry Fields Forever
     To Brandioch - (Mike) - (44)
         Hee hee hee. - (Brandioch) - (10)
             So....... - (Mike) - (9)
                 Heee heee heeeee. - (Brandioch)
                 Here it is, a THIRD time! - (Brandioch)
                 Just in case you missed 1-3, here it is a 4th time. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                     Whatsamatta? No comment? -NT - (Brandioch) - (5)
                         Hee hee hee - (Mike) - (4)
                             What "blunder" was that? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                 *fap* *fap* -NT - (Mike) - (2)
                                     Again, I will understand *fap* to mean... - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                         *fap* *fap* *fap* -NT - (Mike)
         Anecdote - (wharris2) - (32)
             Could it have been a barrier? :-) -NT - (bepatient) - (30)
                 Re: Could it have been a barrier? :-) - (wharris2) - (29)
                     So nice to see a 4th stooge. - (Brandioch) - (28)
                         No humor left on your planet? -NT - (bepatient) - (27)
                             Sorry, I outgrew Stooge humour. -NT - (Brandioch) - (26)
                                 Ah...fair enough. - (bepatient) - (25)
                                     Reading just isn't your forte, is it? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                         I see that parent and child threading isn't yours. - (bepatient) - (23)
                                             I guess you have to be right eventually. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                 So you are claiming to be wharris2? - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                     Re: Could it have been a barrier? :-) - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                         .o0o. -NT - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                             et tu? - (screamer) - (18)
                                                                 You want an apology? - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                     -----oooo0000oooo----- -NT - (screamer) - (15)
                                                                         What IS this ^^^ -NT - (deSitter) - (14)
                                                                             It's a "horizontal line" that was used by - (screamer) - (7)
                                                                                 You still can't keep it straight. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                     A quick P.S.: - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                         Look, I know after many years... - (screamer) - (2)
                                                                                             A cease fire. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                 A cease fire - (screamer)
                                                                                 Er umm - not Quite so simple a dismissal please - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                     Fair, sort of... - (screamer)
                                                                             Why it's - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                 Re: Why it's - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                                     One person's babble is another's Enlightenment____Ommmmm -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                             Re: What IS this ^^^ - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                                 WTF I replied to myself -NT - (deSitter)
                                                                                 No Idea.. what it was supposed to 'mean'.. doodling? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 Rofl... - (bepatient)
             Nice Run ^^^^ -NT - (deSitter)

This land was green and good... until the Crystal cracked!
127 ms