IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Weird.
I'm able to switch the value on the fly.

1) close all IE windows.
2) edit value
3) open IE and view source

Do you have any spaces in the path to your editor? If so enclose the value in quotes.

Do you have the right reg key? "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Internet Explorer\\View Source Editor\\Editor Name" whose default value is the editor with path?
--
Chris Altmann
New I was one level off
Instead of making "Editor Name" a key, I made it a value. It's working now. Thanks.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to make GVim use syntax hilighting files.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
     IE Integration! Welcome to the future!! - (altmann) - (17)
         What happens if instead of restoring , you create a new one? -NT - (CRConrad) - (16)
             Same deal, but - (altmann) - (15)
                 Does that require a reboot? - (drewk) - (13)
                     Nope. Just close all IE windows first. -NT - (altmann) - (12)
                         Nope, still using Notepad, will try logging out - (drewk) - (11)
                             Re: Nope, still using Notepad, will try logging out - (deSitter) - (8)
                                 Will try that after log out/in (and maybe reboot) - (drewk) - (7)
                                     Re: Will try that after log out/in (and maybe reboot) - (deSitter) - (6)
                                         Seconded (re: Ultraedit), and... - (altmann) - (5)
                                             Lots and lots - (drewk) - (2)
                                                 Didn't think of that :) - (altmann)
                                                 Heh. Makes me want to host my own page - (tseliot)
                                             Run Ultraedit as a Service! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 Interesting - (altmann)
                             Weird. - (altmann) - (1)
                                 I was one level off - (drewk)
                 Probably a Path Issue -NT - (deSitter)

Barnaby Jones?
64 ms