IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nice "cover". :)
You have a problem understanding what the >"< means around "friendly".

You try to find a post where I said Kuwait was friendly. (no "s).

You find one.

But you fail to understand the CONTEXT of that post.

So, when you link to it saying that I was arguing that Kuwait was friendly to the US....

Now you're saying that you thought my post from TODAY was me re-phrasing an argument from Bill Pathetic from MONTHS ago.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
ahhahahahahahahaha

The post that you had to link to to "prove" that I changed my story?

hahahahhahahahahah

New Hard to understand context...
...when you seem to be making it up as you go along.

But then its nice to see you so eager and able to amuse yourself.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I expect that from you.
You make a statement.

The facts show that your statement is incorrect.

You blame ME because YOU made an incorrect statement.

No. YOU will NEVER understand CONTEXT.

You stated that Kuwait was our friend.

So, you will have no trouble taking up dmarker's offer?

I didn't think so.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahaha

But it's all MY fault. My fault! All my fault.

hahahahahahhahahahahaha
New You are amusing.
And since you seem to invent your own context I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy yourself.

Here's to Uzbekistan becoming a force in MidEast politics...

It could happen.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Actually
It was meant to be humor.
I think you're taking yourself too seriously :-)
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
New And when you've been beaten and you know it.....
claim you were just joking.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
New Context your honor........ Context......... CONTEXT!
Now THAT'S funny. Will a claim that I was just joking get me out of it?
No I didn't think so. Do you really think I would believe that for
a second? No I didn't think so.

Let's just suppose you're right. I give it to you that I misquoted you.
Is that IT? Is that the best you've got to crow over. C'mon. Come ON!

Can we talk about more interesting things about which you are unequivicolly wrong? If so, I'll concede on this point that you are right.

Ummmm naaaaaaaaaaaaah I won't give it to you. Can't do it.
You claim that you were simply re-phrasing Bill Patients remarks
and you wanted no part of the point? Bullshit and you know it.

The problem is this. If you had ANY problem whatsoever with the "friendly"
moniker you would have been all over that shit like white on rice.
But you weren't were you? The reason.........that was your position...
not only Bill's.

"So, we're friends with Kuwait."
Your words. Period. You didn't just repeat his point...you repeated it and used it in support of your desire to point out your belief about Uzbekistan.

Your post reads like freakin' gibberish if you genuinely thought Kuwait was not friendly. Why even bother to include Kuwait and pair it off with Israel?

You are being disingenuous in your careful interpretation of what you
think you can claim to have said.

My position is that you are lying. Yes I am calling you a liar.
(I learned this technique from you).

I concede you nothing.

P.S. Didn't I already tell you about using "ah" to try to make yourself sound clever? It works the other way around too.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
New No, now you need "reading with comprehension".
Let's just suppose you're right. I give it to you that I misquoted you.
Is that IT? Is that the best you've got to crow over. C'mon. Come ON!
Nope.

#1. You didn't understand what I meant by "friendly" in reference to Kuwait.

#2. You claimed I was inconsistent and that I had, previously, claimed that Kuwait was friendly (no quotes).

#3. You went and found a previous post of mine where I had typed that BUT YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE CONTEXT OF THE POST and that specific line.

#4. When it FINALLY became too much, even for you, to deny, you claimed you were joking.

#5. THEN, you want it to be ME who reacted weird when YOU "misquoted" me.

#6. NOW! You STILL want to argue over whether I should have disproven Mr. Pathetic's statement about Kuwait when I was illustrating his lack of knowledge regarding that region.

Ummmm naaaaaaaaaaaaah I won't give it to you. Can't do it.
You claim that you were simply re-phrasing Bill Patients remarks
and you wanted no part of the point? Bullshit and you know it.

The problem is this. If you had ANY problem whatsoever with the "friendly"
moniker you would have been all over that shit like white on rice.
But you weren't were you? The reason.........that was your position...
not only Bill's.
So, I've already established that you don't understand what was meant by Kuwait being "friendly"..

-and-

I've established that you couldn't understand the CONTEXT of my post that you linked to....

-YET-

You're going to argue what my position was regarding Kuwait in the post that you've linked?

You don't understand sarcasm or context yet you claim to know what my position is?

My position is that you are lying. Yes I am calling you a liar.
(I learned this technique from you).
Wonderful.

Ummmmmmm, isn't that similar to what you accused me of earlier?

Well, yes, I think it is.

I couldn't be a LIAR if I didn't claim that I wasn't claiming that Kuwait was a friend of the US's after I'd just used sarcasm when refering to Kuwait as a "friend".

Since you've lost on the CONTEXT issue, you'll claim that you understand what my original position was regarding Kuwait.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahhaahhaahhahahahaha!

You can't even understand my position when I put "friendly" in QUOTES!

Yet you can deduce my position based upon what I don't make a point of disagreeing with?

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are being disingenuous in your careful interpretation of what you think you can claim to have said.
What I THINK I can CLAIM to have SAID?

Ummm, there's this thing called a "link". I think you might be familiar with it.

Am I too esoteric in my phrasing for you?

No. No the kid.

Rather, since you've been beaten SO BADLY! (and PUBLICLY).....

You're going to narrow your focus sooooooo much that you'll take ONE SENTENCE from me........

OUT OF CONTEXT

and deduce my opinion from that.

But, wasn't CONTEXT one of the things (besides sarcasm) that I have demonstrated you do NOT understand?

hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

Keep it up!
New Yes
You are correct. I have been beaten.
Very bady. And very publicly.

I must hand it to you. You are an AWESOME debater!

(No cynicism intended)

-Mike
New And...
...yes, I did hunt and peck for your reference to Kuwait.
I did misinterpret what you said.
New And...
...this is how its supposed to go in a healthy forum....
I'm inclined to think.
New Rofl wonder how long he will right shift before he realizes
he's been brandisized!
reminds me been a while,
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New I don't mind losing a battle to Brandi
He's kicked my ass before. As I have his.
(Getting him to admit it is something else entirely tho)
     An open offer to Marlowe & Mike - (dmarker) - (177)
         I'll do it provided you give me a week in HK instead :-) -NT - (boxley)
         And your point is? - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Re: The point is - (dmarker) - (2)
                 Anti-Americanism is not new - (ChrisR) - (1)
                     Re: Good points & some contentions - (dmarker)
         Hmm paradise.... - (Mike) - (3)
             Hell... - (bepatient) - (1)
                 Now THAT'S funny! LOL -NT - (Mike)
             Re: Mike, here is a *fair* counter offer - (dmarker2)
         Here's a counter offer - (marlowe) - (161)
             Once again, you "miss" the point. - (Brandioch) - (159)
                 Been watching the news lately? - (Mike) - (158)
                     You and Marlowe. Two peas in a pod. - (Brandioch) - (157)
                         Just like the French...right? - (bepatient) - (7)
                             all those in favor of invading france raise your hands - (boxley) - (6)
                                 /me raises hands - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     Yeu shall neut have eur women or eur croissants! -NT - (deSitter)
                                 And they speak English with an outrajus accent. -NT - (Mike)
                                 Yeu stupide fewl! I fart in yeur generale direction! -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                                     Fetch-ay la vache!!! -NT - (bepatient)
                                     Re: Non non non -c'est le grand petard - (dmarker)
                         Priceless - (Mike) - (148)
                             Re: Priceless - (bepatient)
                             Tee hee hee. I like it that Bill responded to you. - (Brandioch) - (65)
                                 Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (16)
                                     Did you miss the point? - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                         I never stated anything in this thread... - (bepatient)
                                         Ohhhhhh I see now - (Mike) - (13)
                                             Nice "cover". :) - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                 Hard to understand context... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     I expect that from you. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                         You are amusing. - (bepatient)
                                                 Actually - (Mike) - (8)
                                                     And when you've been beaten and you know it..... - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                         Context your honor........ Context......... CONTEXT! - (Mike) - (4)
                                                             No, now you need "reading with comprehension". - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                 Yes - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                     And... - (Mike) - (1)
                                                                         And... - (Mike)
                                                         Rofl wonder how long he will right shift before he realizes - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             I don't mind losing a battle to Brandi - (Mike)
                                 Oh god.......... new lows. - (Mike) - (47)
                                     Nah...he's been there before. - (bepatient)
                                     Which is it? - (Brandioch) - (45)
                                         Ah...using that to do what... - (bepatient) - (44)
                                             Nice try. - (Brandioch) - (43)
                                                 Hmmmmmm - (Mike) - (42)
                                                     THREE! - (Brandioch) - (41)
                                                         Excuse me moron...but thats hockey... - (bepatient) - (40)
                                                             Was that "moron" you said? To me? - (Brandioch) - (39)
                                                                 'Hat Trick' I first heard re motorcycle GP racing, - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                     Cricket. - (ChrisR)
                                                                 Yes it was... - (bepatient) - (36)
                                                                     Hee hee hee. - (Brandioch) - (35)
                                                                         Ahhhh...thee of massive experience. - (bepatient) - (34)
                                                                             So you claim. - (Brandioch) - (33)
                                                                                 Classic - (bepatient) - (32)
                                                                                     That would be you. - (Brandioch) - (30)
                                                                                         Classic Part 2 - (bepatient) - (29)
                                                                                             I think I've demonstrated this sufficiently. - (Brandioch) - (28)
                                                                                                 Don't have it... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                     Knock off the lies. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                         Nope. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                             I've already established your problems with context. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                 *fap* -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                                                                                 rofl -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     Gonna be a dental floss tycoon? - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                                         Bingo! Gonna be wearing my Python Boots too. - (bepatient)
                                                                                                 I back it up with facts LMAO - (Mike) - (19)
                                                                                                     Mike == clueless. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                                         Bad logic, bad facts - (Mike) - (17)
                                                                                                             So you say. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                                                 Jeez, will you *never* let go? - (wharris2) - (15)
                                                                                                                     I'm sorry, was I talking to you? - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                                                         Because the S/N ratio in here is abyssmal - (admin) - (13)
                                                                                                                             And he was improving it? yes/no? - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                                                                                                 are you insinuating I am not improving it? - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                 He was attempting to. - (admin) - (10)
                                                                                                                                     Futile hope, I'm afraid, Scott. - (wharris2)
                                                                                                                                     Allow me to make this perfectly clear. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                                         "I do not subscribe to political correctness." - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                                                             Check my reply to your other post. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                 point to a single example. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                     Those specific words? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                                         That much is obvious. - (admin) - (3)
                                                                                                                                             Let me put this in small words. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                                             Re: That much is obvious. - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 Tell me about it. - (admin)
                                                                                     All in all... - (screamer)
                             Re: In defense of Brandioch - (dmarker) - (80)
                                 Thanks - (Mike)
                                 ROFLMAO. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     Re: To you ? maybe - (dmarker) - (1)
                                         I'm sure there will be times... - (bepatient)
                                 Re: In defense of Brandioch - (deSitter) - (2)
                                     Experimentation, yes. Intuition, never. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                         Didn't think I had it in me, did you Mr. Spock? -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Re: In defense of Brandioch - (Ashton)
                                 On liars... and grammatical tyrants... - (screamer) - (71)
                                     Thoughts - (Mike) - (5)
                                         I'm actually a fan of his style in other fora... - (screamer) - (1)
                                             I won't be holding my breath ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Awww, is the big bad man being mean to you? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                             Typical. - (wharris2)
                                             Yes <snif> - (Mike)
                                     Care to link to that? - (Brandioch) - (64)
                                         Oh you need a link? - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Am I missing something? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 He did have a "me dux". I think that means... - (Another Scott)
                                                 I did a search based on hopefully all of your posts :-) - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Ah. I see now. - (Brandioch)
                                         Thank you... - (screamer) - (57)
                                             You have the same pattern as always. - (Brandioch) - (56)
                                                 Enough already - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                     You left out the OTHER bits. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                         Smile - (Mike)
                                                         This sketch is just silly </Monty Python> - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                             The Larch. - (pwhysall)
                                                             A man with three buttocks -NT - (snork)
                                                 Last chance... - (screamer) - (9)
                                                     Mon Dieu... - (bepatient)
                                                     Awww, are you having trouble with your memory? - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                         Better conclusion - (Mike)
                                                         Thank you again... - (screamer) - (4)
                                                             Claim whatever you want. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                 Deny, deny, deny - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                     What are you denying? -NT - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                         ????????????? - (Mike)
                                                     FYI - (Mike)
                                                 non sequiter - (ChrisR) - (35)
                                                     (grumble) non sequitur (no hyphen) -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                         At least I left the hyphen out. :-) -NT - (ChrisR)
                                                     Again. - (Brandioch) - (31)
                                                         I recommend.... - (Mike)
                                                         Language is not mathematics - (ChrisR) - (29)
                                                             Good post - (Silverlock)
                                                             That was my point. - (Brandioch) - (27)
                                                                 ...and ceramic composites -NT - (altmann)
                                                                 Repitition is tedious - (ChrisR) - (25)
                                                                     Thanks for seeing my point. - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                                         Strawman - (ChrisR) - (11)
                                                                             Please take some time and take some courses. - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                 Pardon me. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     I value your opinion. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                 If I tell you that fence is a wall and I will shoot you if - (boxley)
                                                                                 That's not an argument... - (ChrisR) - (6)
                                                                                     Again, - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                         Rinse, Wash, Repeat - (ChrisR) - (4)
                                                                                             I'm breaking this down for you. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                 The subsets are interchangeable.... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                                                                                     Chris, you're arguing with an intractible ***hole. -NT - (wharris2)
                                                                                                     You might want to ask yourself a question. - (Brandioch)
                                                                         One last time... SLOWLY... - (screamer) - (11)
                                                                             Still there with the lies? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                 -----oooOOOooo---- -NT - (screamer) - (9)
                                                                                     I expected that from you. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                         This is beyond tiresome - (Silverlock) - (7)
                                                                                             The issue has been addressed. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                 One time only - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                                                                     Okay, this might seem a bit complicated. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                         Is this when the wall (excuse me .. barrier) was built? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                             Again, that's a bit complex. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                     "The Iron Curtain" - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                         Re: "The Iron Curtain" - (wharris2)
                                                     Re: non sequiter - (wharris2)
                                                 Give it a rest. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                     You don't understand. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                         *fap*fap*fap*fap* -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                         Just don't get any on your tie. -NT - (Mike)
                                         Re: Care to link to that? - (admin)
             Re: Out of touch with world in NY City ... - (dmarker2)
         Gentlemen! Gentlemen!___fighting in the War Room? - (Ashton) - (3)
             C'mon... - (bepatient) - (2)
                 Yes: sensory deprivation is part of the Remorse Training. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                     It'll be awfully hard to get in the mood... - (bepatient)
         Re: An open offer to Marlowe & Mike - (wharris2) - (1)
             Re: Sorry, please forgive, offer extended ... - (dmarker)

Like one meaning some, and zero meaning nothing.
178 ms