IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why is it unlikely? The evidence was well available before
911 and widely available, I posted about it here before. Oh, the previous administration ignored it so it couldnt exist. I see.
thanx,
Bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Yup. But I still don't believe it.
The methodically assembled dossier from Jayna Davis, a former investigative TV reporter, could destroy the official version that white supremacists Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were solely responsible for what, at the time, was the worst act of terrorism on American soil.
Somehow, I don't see Timmy blowing up a US building because some ragheads told him it was a good idea.

But it is only as America prepares to wage war on Iraq and Saddam Hussein that her conclusions are being taken seriously at the highest level. Finally, she says, the authorities are examining the idea "that the Oklahoma bombing might not simply be the work of two angry white men".
She's got the right conclusions. Well, she's got the conclusions that the current regime would like to be factual. Whether they are or not....

But she has evidence that up to 12,000 Iraqis were allowed into America after the Gulf war. Some of these, she suspects, are using their status as refugees for cover. "They are here," she said. "And they are highly trained and motivated."
And the BEST they've been able to do so far (the ONLY thing they've been able to do so far) is to blow up ONE building?

In OKLAHOMA!?!

And it has been how many YEARS?

That is a definition of "highly trained" that I was previously unfamiliar with.
     Iraq linked to Oklahoma City bombing? - (bluke) - (13)
         Unlikely to the Nth degree - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
             Why is it unlikely? The evidence was well available before - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yup. But I still don't believe it. - (Brandioch)
             Why? - (bluke)
         Not buying it - (Mike)
         Don't forget West Nile, Syphyllis, Cancer, auto wrecks AND.. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             'I saw Bigfoot once.." ___and other homilies - (Ashton) - (4)
                 What about the aliens that raped my weedwhacker. - (bepatient) - (3)
                     you sure it was an alien? didnt happen in July did it? -NT - (boxley)
                     I guess you missed MIB and - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Transparent spin is one thing - (wharris2)
         Another article about this - (bluke) - (1)
             Re: I'd call it interesting but not spell binding ... - (dmarker)

Let's make a rendezvous.
39 ms