IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Iraq linked to Oklahoma City bombing?
[link|http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/1678779|Iraqis linked to Oklahoma atrocity ]

" Senior aides to US Attorney-General John Ashcroft have been given compelling evidence that former Iraqi soldiers were directly involved in the 1995 bombing that killed 185 people.
Instead, there are serious concerns that a group of Arab men with links to Iraqi intelligence, Palestinian extremists and possibly al Qaeda, used McVeigh and Nichols as front men to blow up the Alfred P Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City."
New Unlikely to the Nth degree
although I have no doubt that the Bush administration (and others) would love nothing better than to link the two.

Just like they hoped to link Iraq to the Anthrax attack.

Curiously enough, it turned out the anthrax attack was (apparently) home-grown.
New Why is it unlikely? The evidence was well available before
911 and widely available, I posted about it here before. Oh, the previous administration ignored it so it couldnt exist. I see.
thanx,
Bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Yup. But I still don't believe it.
The methodically assembled dossier from Jayna Davis, a former investigative TV reporter, could destroy the official version that white supremacists Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were solely responsible for what, at the time, was the worst act of terrorism on American soil.
Somehow, I don't see Timmy blowing up a US building because some ragheads told him it was a good idea.

But it is only as America prepares to wage war on Iraq and Saddam Hussein that her conclusions are being taken seriously at the highest level. Finally, she says, the authorities are examining the idea "that the Oklahoma bombing might not simply be the work of two angry white men".
She's got the right conclusions. Well, she's got the conclusions that the current regime would like to be factual. Whether they are or not....

But she has evidence that up to 12,000 Iraqis were allowed into America after the Gulf war. Some of these, she suspects, are using their status as refugees for cover. "They are here," she said. "And they are highly trained and motivated."
And the BEST they've been able to do so far (the ONLY thing they've been able to do so far) is to blow up ONE building?

In OKLAHOMA!?!

And it has been how many YEARS?

That is a definition of "highly trained" that I was previously unfamiliar with.
New Why?
The fact is that the Clinton Administration wanted it to be homegrown terrorists and did not want it to be Saddam, they were not interested in really going after him. For the same reason, they played down the first WTC bombing. The homegrown White supremacist theory was right up the Clinton's administrations alley, it helped them politically against the Republicans.
New Not buying it
I'd need more than that to even bite a little.

Some problems I have with it:

1) I believe Nichols would have spilled this if it were true.

2) I think McVeigh would have boasted about the connection
("protect his family"?.....riiiiiiight. Little late for that wasn't it?)

3) Think of it from the terrorists point of view. What does McVeigh give them that they don't already have? Someone who could drive a standard?
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
New Don't forget West Nile, Syphyllis, Cancer, auto wrecks AND..
THE SNIPER IS AL QUEDA!!!!

Honest John says so . . . okay, maybe not yet, but give him a week.
New 'I saw Bigfoot once.." ___and other homilies
recall where that came from?

JFK: betcha that if all the conspiracy theories were stacked end-to-end.. Encarta would have a Fixpack and a second Cee Dee of the meaning of words according to Redmond. Oliver Stone - Disney Does Dallas.

My theory: it is impossible to become More cynical about all info involving 'Terrorists' following ANY:

coup d'etat

the installation of a man who lost a Senate race to a dead man and anointed self Pope, writes songs about Eagles and -- is hoping-for, actively arranging matters to coincide with er umm "personal revelations from Gawd" involving...
Armageddon, Rapturing-Out, Tribulations, Boiling-in-[oil] for the Heathens and -

the installation of a man with serious issues about his Daddy, about crystalline substances and creamy-smooth bums, and a speech impediment which permits his brains to drop-out and run all over the floor.

and who is surrounded by like-minded Yahoos selected by aforementioned Daddy.

ie Absolutely *Nothing* to be heard from this group of Loonies can possess any more credibility than -
any utterance whatsoever of Billy G or Bally
ditto from Wagg-Edd
ditto from the Hawkish psychotics
ditto from the Hawkish psychotics' fav websites and 'reporters'

Which leaves -

Have a Nice [Skeptical] Day
New What about the aliens that raped my weedwhacker.
Really...didn't you read all about it in the Star?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New you sure it was an alien? didnt happen in July did it?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New I guess you missed MIB and
a great earlier flic (from whence the MIB take on this, IMhO) regarding the 'accuracy' of sightings in such er un-WSJ-like publications - guaranteeing that, like the Purloined Letter in plain sight.. well, you know.

Actually I don't find some of the headlines I've scanned on those, at check-out: to be of much lower probability than the stuff of current Admin [no not You, Scott] propaganda pitched to the same IQ-level of reader. Apparently Repos Know the Murican mob-psyche reel good, for being immersed in it 24/7.

(Transparent spin is always so icky.. especially when one notes how effective it still is)

Ashton
forgot to renew my lifetime Star subscription - they keep sending The Congressional Record inside, and I missed the swap for months

New Transparent spin is one thing
True-blue fabrication is another.

McVeigh and company - well, there *is* some evidence there were other people involved.

The Iraq connection is, yes, at the moment a stretch.
New Another article about this
[link|http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/special_packages/smerconish/4201780.ht|CONSPIRACY: The Okla. City-Sept. 11 Connection]

"I'M NOT A conspiracy guy. I think Oswald killed Kennedy, and that he acted alone. And, like all Americans, I figured that the tragic bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City was the work of two sick ex-Army guys, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols.

Now I'm not so sure.

Last night, my radio station, the Big Talker 1210, brought three speakers to town for a remarkable presentation: Jayna Davis, a reporter from Oklahoma City; Larry Johnson, ex-deputy director of the State Department's office of counterterrorism, and Patrick Lang, Mideast expert formerly of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

In a spellbinding presentation, they made the case for a connection between Mideast terrorism, the Murrah bombing - and the attacks on the Twin Towers.
"
New Re: I'd call it interesting but not spell binding ...

Semms to me that the real message from Davis is that possibly some parts of the US Govt (CIA?) appear to be blocking her investigations.

Doug Marker
     Iraq linked to Oklahoma City bombing? - (bluke) - (13)
         Unlikely to the Nth degree - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
             Why is it unlikely? The evidence was well available before - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yup. But I still don't believe it. - (Brandioch)
             Why? - (bluke)
         Not buying it - (Mike)
         Don't forget West Nile, Syphyllis, Cancer, auto wrecks AND.. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             'I saw Bigfoot once.." ___and other homilies - (Ashton) - (4)
                 What about the aliens that raped my weedwhacker. - (bepatient) - (3)
                     you sure it was an alien? didnt happen in July did it? -NT - (boxley)
                     I guess you missed MIB and - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Transparent spin is one thing - (wharris2)
         Another article about this - (bluke) - (1)
             Re: I'd call it interesting but not spell binding ... - (dmarker)

My own limited experience with his work has struck me as being despondent in tone. I get that, but if I wanted to be hopeless and depressed about the state of the world I would just listen to the voices in my head.
56 ms