IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Of course, the Jews rule the US and the world
So, you want to explain [link|http://www.theregus.com/content/6/26211.html|this ] to me? :)

In the land of the free and and the home of the brave.
Alex

"Resort is had to ridicule when reason is against us." -- Thomas Jefferson
New I sent your address to the New York Jews :)
No doubt you will be hearing from them and can you find out how to get my check?:-)
PBS since day one has never called a palestinian actor a terrorist. Not even after 911. Even after american kids were targeted in the university bombing. The refuse to call any act by the palestinians no matter how horrific an act of terror.
About the problematic program
"* Israeli premiers Barak, Netanyahu and Sharon are described, respectively, as a \ufffdformer military leader,\ufffd \ufffdhawkish\ufffd and a \ufffdright-wing politician.\ufffd But Yasser Arafat is described as \ufffdleader of the movement for a Palestinian state\ufffd with no mention of his connections to terrorism.
* The site makes it sound like Jordan did not participate in the 1948 Arab attack on Israel. As Mr. Safian of CAMERA put it: \ufffdThat would be news to the defenders of the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, and those of the Etzion Block \ufffd especially the ones executed after they surrendered to the Jordanian Legion. How exactly do the producers think Jordan came to occupy the so-called West Bank?\ufffd
* The Web site lists the election of Mr. Netanyahu and the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin as setbacks to peace negotiations in the 1990s, but makes no mention of terrorist bombings by Hamas against Israeli civilians.
* The site includes a timeline with an entry for when Mr. Sharon \ufffdprovokes al-Aqsa intifada.\ufffd In fact, Palestinian Arab officials, including Mr. Arafat\ufffds justice minister and communications minister, have acknowledged that the violence was planned by the Arabs weeks before Mr. Sharon\ufffds visit."

As usual just a tad one sided. Problem is the last time I checked PBS was/is heavily funded by taxpayer money. Being the case screaming by taxpayers with an axe to grind and the clout to use it makes them a tad vunerable.

Do you think there is preasure to get the nazi's to quit distributing the Turner Diaries? Is it working? No because the squirrels have their own funding, they dont depend on taxpayer money (except for welfare and foodstamps of course)thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/Resume.html|skill set]
[link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/index.html|boxley's home page]
qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
New Re: I sent your address to the New York Jews :)
Some Jews in New York have always had my address. :)

My problem is not with the Jews that have an opinion and express it, my problem is with the PBS folks that just caved in to the pressure. They should have fixed any errors of fact on the web page.

The Truth Will Set You Free.
Alex

"Resort is had to ridicule when reason is against us." -- Thomas Jefferson
     The case against invading Iraq - (Silverlock) - (18)
         Reality: Israel wants the US to take out Saddam. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
             Oh, so it has nothing to do with Bush's ... - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 his dislike of Sharon, not Israel - (boxley) - (1)
                     Not to mention Israel's nukes. - (Brandioch)
                 Well, for one thing, I am a bit troubled by Rumsfeld's use.. - (a6l6e6x)
             Of course, the Jews rule the US and the world - (bluke) - (5)
                 OT, how do I get my check? -NT - (boxley)
                 No, that would be pure BS. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: Of course, the Jews rule the US and the world - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     I sent your address to the New York Jews :) - (boxley) - (1)
                         Re: I sent your address to the New York Jews :) - (a6l6e6x)
         Their children with thank us for their freedom. - (Brandioch)
         As Gandhi replied when asked, - (Ashton)
         Re: Am willing to put neck on line & say Bush will go in ... - (dmarker) - (4)
             Presupposing of course, that the US congress will roll over - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Re: Littany of lies fed to congress - (dmarker2)
                 Re: News in Australia over w/e is prepare for Iraq attack - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     I don't expect to learn of the machinations til much later - (Ashton)

China!
42 ms