IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, so it has nothing to do with Bush's ...
"second of this name" complex, or with his theory about timely wars that make or break election campains. It's all about Israel. I can just see Sharon calling Rice and saying, "Condi, kindly make a speech on prime time tv, my Knesset is getting antsy".

If I knew you slightly less, I'd say it's an antisemite speaking. As it is, your dislike of Israel is probably getting the better of you.
New his dislike of Sharon, not Israel
Israel of itself has little or nothing to fear in a ground war from Saddam. Current Israeli army can field twice as many mechanised troops as the entire US Army. Only the weapons of mass destruction worry Israel.

And of course it would be a nifty place to ship the palestinians :)
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Not to mention Israel's nukes.
And that their aircraft can fly more combat missions than our's.

Israel is BETTER prepared now to face Saddam in a ground war than the US is or was in 1990.

Israel can RETALIATE against any country launching a bio or chem attack on Israel.
New Well, for one thing, I am a bit troubled by Rumsfeld's use..
of the term "so called occupied territories". Israel has been given the "green light" on anything they do. They are now barbaric - in the last two weeks, 84 year old women being shot because she "looked like a militant", 5 year olds getting shot, human shields, etc. all using US donated weaponry. Create and use any and all opportunities to kill Arabs. And this is the Sharon deliberate legacy - poison any chance for peace with the Palestinians. Peace would be a major stumpling block in getting that "Greater Land of Israel".

Nonetheless, there are decent Israelis who speak up. But that world is so polarized now, it's become next to impossible for them. These are the Israelis I value.

And yes, the faults are not all on one side. The faults on the Palestinian side are legion and are well enumerated by almost all posters in this community who care about the issue. I don't want to beat a dead horse.

I'll grant you there are other factors relative Iraq, i.e. Bush's revenge for assassination attempt on Bush I, aura of being a "war-time" president, oil, idiocy, etc.

What's the hurry? If Iraq's neighbors say their against the US invasion of Iraq, let them suffer the consequences. Fuck 'em! We (the US) are in no imminent danger from Iraq.

Incidentally, as far as I'm concerned, Palestinian Arabs are Semites. :)
Alex

"Television: chewing gum for the eyes." -- Frank Lloyd Wright
     The case against invading Iraq - (Silverlock) - (18)
         Reality: Israel wants the US to take out Saddam. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
             Oh, so it has nothing to do with Bush's ... - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 his dislike of Sharon, not Israel - (boxley) - (1)
                     Not to mention Israel's nukes. - (Brandioch)
                 Well, for one thing, I am a bit troubled by Rumsfeld's use.. - (a6l6e6x)
             Of course, the Jews rule the US and the world - (bluke) - (5)
                 OT, how do I get my check? -NT - (boxley)
                 No, that would be pure BS. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: Of course, the Jews rule the US and the world - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     I sent your address to the New York Jews :) - (boxley) - (1)
                         Re: I sent your address to the New York Jews :) - (a6l6e6x)
         Their children with thank us for their freedom. - (Brandioch)
         As Gandhi replied when asked, - (Ashton)
         Re: Am willing to put neck on line & say Bush will go in ... - (dmarker) - (4)
             Presupposing of course, that the US congress will roll over - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Re: Littany of lies fed to congress - (dmarker2)
                 Re: News in Australia over w/e is prepare for Iraq attack - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     I don't expect to learn of the machinations til much later - (Ashton)

And by "malware" he means his browsing history.
45 ms