IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If we do that, then how about a page 1 reorganization too.
One of the things I worried about with the site here was keeping track of URIs so that if a search was done information could be found.

But since searching (via Google) doesn't seem to work anymore (at least the last I tried), then it's not so much of an issue.

If we add a TWiki forum, then maybe simultaneously some of the forums could be consolidated into a low-traffic area. It would lessen the scrolling needed on the first page.

Or not, it's not a major concern. Hmmm, is there a sorting option for the first page forums, to push those with new messages to the top? It might be handy, but might be confusing if the groupings got messed up....

If we ever do get searching working well, I think the zIWeThey page organization would have to become rather static so links don't break.

I think the TWiki is a neat concept, but haven't had time to play with it. Seeing discussion here about it is a good thing, IMHO.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Care to write a search?
That's on the [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/SourceCode/TODO|TODO] list. I'm sure Scott would love the help. If you know Postgres and have the time ...
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New I would help, but know nothing about the tools, etc. :-(
     How to merge twikIWeThey and zIWeThey - (drewk) - (10)
         Benefits? Costs? - (Another Scott) - (1)
             I was thinking the other direction - (drewk)
         Suggested prelim action - - (Ashton) - (4)
             And another. Scott? - (drewk) - (3)
                 If we do that, then how about a page 1 reorganization too. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Care to write a search? - (drewk) - (1)
                         I would help, but know nothing about the tools, etc. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
         All your posts are belong to us! - (orion) - (2)
             On handles - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Fine, I am using my real name there - (orion)

My toddler just put a Cheeto in my belly button. How is your day going?
73 ms