IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yabut ... How many States do this?
[link|http://webapps.doc.state.nc.us/apps/offender_servlets/menu1|Done anything bad in North Carolina?]
New ObRobinWilliams
"In North Carolina, if you commit sodomy, they'll put you in a prison cell with a guy who's going to sodomize you! Southern logic!"
There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
     Shocking: Drivers License info on the web! - (Ashton) - (24)
         You have a strange taste in girlfriends... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (19)
             You didn't look up a name, ____now did you (?)______:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton) - (18)
                 Re: Nice smile but a bit hairy under the armpits ... - (dmarker2) - (17)
                     Thine vision has been distorted - (Ashton) - (16)
                         Only through lack of opportunity - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                             Yes - but recall that Chimps are the closest apes - to Us. - (Ashton) - (14)
                                 And they tried to sue over that . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Actually genetically not - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                     OTOH, I think it's only in English that "the bonobo"... - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                         Not only in English - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                             Classifications - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                 It seems reliable - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     For what are you apologising? - (static) - (1)
                                                         For characterizing creationists as uninformed -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             Ah, thanks. Now if only you wouldn't persist in showing me.. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                 Umm.... - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                     Bah - what's a single generation, between friends? ;^) -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         I dare you... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                             Eeeuuuuwww! Yucky! - (CRConrad)
                                         In Thai, it is the Ling. - (orion)
         Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I agree with Ben..... -NT - (slugbug)
         Yabut ... How many States do this? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             ObRobinWilliams - (inthane-chan)

You can't polish a turd.
45 ms