IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Music is necessary for my mental health
Necessary, not optional, mandatory.
New That noise you listen to isn't music :⁠-⁠P
This is the part where Petey brings up the hair metal I had on my HD when we all started sharing our collections.
--

Drew
New Sounds like a weird crutch. Is there an underlying issue to try to address in stead?
New Yes. The underlying issue is that music is food for the soul.
So sorry you don’t understand this.

What’s your crutch? Everyone has one. No exceptions.
New Are you one of those people who has to turn down the car radio so you can focus on a street address?
Lots of people on the spectrum can't tune out distractions.
--

Drew
New I am
Good thing the Kia Niro has my phone GPS and music integrated and when the GPS needs to talk it quickly fades out the music and says what it needs to say and then fades the music back in. I love that feature! .

I also yell at M to shut up while she continues to talk. I'm about to miss a turn. I'm driving in traffic that I have to weave around. We could die any second. I'm trying to figure out what to do next. I know the voice will tell me what to do next.

High stress moment. Life and death decisions. Or merely being late. We're about to miss a plane. It's usually about to miss a plane since that's the only time I drive nowadays.

And M continues to talk over the voice but now is talking louder. And I miss the turn. And then I have 10 minutes drive around and pull a u-turn and explain to M that she has to shut up when the b**** is talking. The b**** is telling me what to do. You are not telling me what to do at that moment, the b**** is telling me what to do, and you are talking over the b****. Can you tell I have a love-hate relationship with my GPS?
     Ai music maker - (crazy) - (32)
         Fewer people, more leverage - (drook)
         No. - (CRConrad) - (27)
             I accept that - (crazy) - (26)
                 Oh sure, most people do -- and I think that's a problem. - (CRConrad) - (25)
                     Music is a gift - (crazy) - (1)
                         Speaking of music, I consider this one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever experienced - (crazy)
                     That’s the most Scandahoovian thing I’ve heard for a while. - (pwhysall) - (22)
                         You don't see the difference between food, necessary for life, being tasty... - (CRConrad) - (21)
                             Sigh - (crazy) - (14)
                                 No no, you keep on enjoying whatever the fuck you want to enjoy. - (CRConrad) - (13)
                                     K. - (malraux)
                                     Re: No no, you keep on enjoying whatever the fuck you want to enjoy. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                         Nope, that's not it. Neither of them. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                             It’s not what people have said at all - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                                 Better Swedish music: - (malraux) - (7)
                                                     Sweden has explaining to do. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     WTF!?!? - (crazy) - (1)
                                                         It's 10 minutes of the same 30 second loop. - (malraux)
                                                     Strobe warning! - (crazy) - (3)
                                                         Reader = you. Start with the video title. Or read the comments. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                         K. Actually not. GIYF FFS, don't be so lazy. -NT - (malraux)
                                                         trigger seazures? listen to Abba -NT - (boxley)
                                     Get off my lawn alert - (crazy)
                             Music is necessary for my mental health - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                 That noise you listen to isn't music :⁠-⁠P - (drook)
                                 Sounds like a weird crutch. Is there an underlying issue to try to address in stead? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Yes. The underlying issue is that music is food for the soul. - (pwhysall)
                                     Are you one of those people who has to turn down the car radio so you can focus on a street address? - (drook) - (1)
                                         I am - (crazy)
         It's been a problem for ebooks for years. - (static)
         Robots - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             What's an average factory/ blue collar worker cost per year? - (crazy)

Yeah, would be nice if "despair" wasn't such an appropriate word choice.
117 ms