IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That sounds very innovative.
I wonder if it would work. Or whether it would need a duplicate system as a backup in case The Computer found the first...

Wade
New I'm pretty sure there were other systems . . .
. . but I had knowledge of just this one. Any other systems would be, like this one, on a strict "need to know" basis.
     Current observation and predictions - (crazy) - (24)
         This is a wild ride - (crazy) - (23)
             emp blast should fix that :-) -NT - (boxley) - (22)
                 Much closer to AGI than further away - (crazy) - (21)
                     If we've learned anything from Sci-Fi ... - (drook) - (10)
                         It's too late - (crazy) - (8)
                             As long as we still control the hardware ... We do still control the hardware, don't we? -NT - (drook) - (7)
                                 Hell no - (crazy) - (6)
                                     So you think "Person of Interest" was non-fiction -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                         The first couple of seasons were enjoyable - (crazy) - (1)
                                             A key element they had that I haven't heard discussed about Chat GPT - (drook)
                                     I have had severel dreams about . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                         That sounds very innovative. - (static) - (1)
                                             I'm pretty sure there were other systems . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Based on a leaked memo, or possibly a totally B******* troll - (crazy)
                     1: WTF does remote control have to do with “AI”? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                         Remote control anything means possibly controlled by the computers on their own - (crazy) - (8)
                             You seem to have a rather idiosyncratic definition of "frothing". -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                 I tried to figure out how the board worked - (crazy) - (6)
                                     "You said the medium is the message. B*******." [-ullshit, I assume.] - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         I read that a very much YouTube vs TV - (drook)
                                         I actually partially agree with you there - (crazy) - (3)
                                             Great timing, question about dictating - (drook) - (2)
                                                 Android to Chromecast device - (crazy) - (1)
                                                     Yeah, I think it's time to get a Chromecast - (drook)

Diane's as fat can be... aye, Captain aye!
140 ms