IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The first couple of seasons were enjoyable
And every time they play the how many degrees to Kevin Bacon or the terrorist game and claimed it was difficult to do, I knew I could code it in about 20 minutes.

But then it went full AI and I considered it bat s***. At this point I'd say that's a year or two off.
New A key element they had that I haven't heard discussed about Chat GPT
It identified patterns you hadn't thought to look for, and analyzed what it may mean. Current tools still depend on you asking a good question.
--

Drew
     Current observation and predictions - (crazy) - (24)
         This is a wild ride - (crazy) - (23)
             emp blast should fix that :-) -NT - (boxley) - (22)
                 Much closer to AGI than further away - (crazy) - (21)
                     If we've learned anything from Sci-Fi ... - (drook) - (10)
                         It's too late - (crazy) - (8)
                             As long as we still control the hardware ... We do still control the hardware, don't we? -NT - (drook) - (7)
                                 Hell no - (crazy) - (6)
                                     So you think "Person of Interest" was non-fiction -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                         The first couple of seasons were enjoyable - (crazy) - (1)
                                             A key element they had that I haven't heard discussed about Chat GPT - (drook)
                                     I have had severel dreams about . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                         That sounds very innovative. - (static) - (1)
                                             I'm pretty sure there were other systems . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Based on a leaked memo, or possibly a totally B******* troll - (crazy)
                     1: WTF does remote control have to do with “AI”? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                         Remote control anything means possibly controlled by the computers on their own - (crazy) - (8)
                             You seem to have a rather idiosyncratic definition of "frothing". -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                 I tried to figure out how the board worked - (crazy) - (6)
                                     "You said the medium is the message. B*******." [-ullshit, I assume.] - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         I read that a very much YouTube vs TV - (drook)
                                         I actually partially agree with you there - (crazy) - (3)
                                             Great timing, question about dictating - (drook) - (2)
                                                 Android to Chromecast device - (crazy) - (1)
                                                     Yeah, I think it's time to get a Chromecast - (drook)

Given enough shellac, even turds can be polished.
64 ms