IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And then a bit more
This is an interesting experience. It's caused me to grow up a bit and him too.

3 days of Jack Ryan gave us distraction and entertainment and discussion points. Jack Ryan ended and now we're on to Vikings. I had an interesting conversation with them concerning psychedelic mushrooms and the gods. He's against. Just for himself though. He understands that I can enjoy them immensely and there's nothing wrong with that. Interesting subject for a retired cop.

I feed him and guide him and keep him happy and interested. That's my job. And it's not a terrible job, but it's a distracting job from what I'd rather be doing. On the other hand, I have to admit I like being around him. As horribly oppositional as he is,he is still a generally kind individual who's doing the best he can.

I load up the volcano vaporizer and take monstrous hit and then smile as I cough. He asks me if I'm okay and I reply yes, this is a choice. He responds. Yes, I understand. I like vaping next to a retired cop.
Collapse Edited by crazy Jan. 21, 2023, 04:58:18 PM EST
And then a bit more
This is an interesting experience. It's caused me to grow up a bit and him too.

3 days of Jack Ryan gave us distraction and entertainment and discussion points. Jack Ryan ended and now we're on to Vikings. I had an interesting conversation with them concerning psychedelic mushrooms and the gods. He's against. Just for himself though. He understands that I can enjoy them immensely and there's nothing wrong with that. Interesting subject for a retired cop.

I feed him and guide him and keep him happy and interested. That's my job. And it's not a terrible job, but it's a distracting job from what I'd rather be doing. On the other hand, I have to admit I like being around him. As horribly oppositional as he is,he is still a generally kind individual who's doing the best he can.
     Ah, civil conversation with a trumper - (crazy) - (15)
         fentanyl will fix that -NT - (boxley)
         And no mention of the narcissistic psychopath? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I was just discussing this with a friend in email - (crazy)
         You familiar with Beau of the Fifth Column? - (drook) - (5)
             Not happening - (crazy) - (4)
                 Holy s***, the dementia has kicked in - (crazy) - (3)
                     that isnt nescessarily dementia, you said he used to be a cop -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         The fact he says it out loud - (crazy) - (1)
                             And now we know - (crazy)
         A week later - (crazy) - (4)
             a routine, of some sort -NT - (boxley)
             You're surviving! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 I'm always a survivor - (crazy)
             I just realized - (crazy)
         And then a bit more - (crazy)

Here we have a game that combines the charm of a Pentagon briefing with the excitement of double-entry bookkeeping. I don't get it.
42 ms