IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 31 miles??? I would have guessed she'd be more like 5'6" or thereabouts.
Badum-tssh, veal, tip... I'll see myself out.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New sorry, don't get it
You would have been a hell of a beep bash participant. You missed it. Static flew from Australia for the gathering. I miss Greg. I have met people from all over the world based on the beep bash. Thank you physall. My eyes have been opened. Where were you? You never showed up. Please show up here. You are welcome.

And this is the edit:

I apologize to you and anyone else who wasn't there at the time. It was s a great experience and you guys might not have shown up yet, so obviously you're not at fault. But I'd like to invite you to gather. I'll try to create the most attractive experience possible.
Expand Edited by crazy July 6, 2022, 04:41:22 AM EDT
New Miss Gulfcoast Beach
New I have long -- since W's time, well before it really seemed to have got turned into a third-world...
...shithole country by the originator of the phrase -- maintained that I wouldn't particularly want to go to the USA. But that party -- and now, your invitation! -- always felt pretty close to convincing me otherwise. Thank you! Maybe I'll try, someday year.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Pick a date in a year or two.
And somebody needs to come up with a name. It won't beep bash. Nor will it be my name combined with bash. It will pay homage to beep bash but it won't be the beep bash. And hopefully we will fly Rita in for it.

I'll work towards being available. I'm always available but I'll work towards having a household that can host 30 people happily.

And maybe I can pull btilly for this.

Can I get a buy-in from other people on this idea?
Expand Edited by crazy July 6, 2022, 11:16:54 AM EDT
New Yes
Is there a basement where we can do a 20th year anniversary edition of the Jonestown Massacre recreation?
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook July 6, 2022, 01:10:05 PM EDT
New No basement here. Just a bug filled 8 in of pine and dirt.
And you can't actually see the bugs. Some type of tiny beetle. Not quite as bad as termites but I still don't want them there. You can just see the wood that they chewed through. I just had my floor cut open for some plumbing work and the plumber pointed out that I got bugs and then I called in the home inspector and he agreed. Yes you got bugs. So now I have to call the pest company to handle the bugs. Oh I wish I had a basement.
New Not needed
Jonestown had no basements- you can do it all in the open air or under a tent.
New you hadda be there, I went down, looked, heard the snores smelled the flatulence and booked
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I'm in
provisionally, on the basis that over the past couple of years sometimes getting over the border has not been so easy.
New dunno about miss beach but grandaughter is 5'9"
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Fourth of July party - (crazy) - (15)
         good to hear, took my 14yo grandaughter to the beach for fireworks - (boxley) - (14)
             Best I ever went to was D.C. back in the mid-90s - (drook) - (1)
                 Agreed best show ever! was there 2001? thereabouts great stuff -NT - (boxley)
             We actually left sometime in the middle of it - (crazy)
             31 miles??? I would have guessed she'd be more like 5'6" or thereabouts. - (CRConrad) - (10)
                 sorry, don't get it - (crazy) - (8)
                     Miss Gulfcoast Beach -NT - (scoenye)
                     I have long -- since W's time, well before it really seemed to have got turned into a third-world... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         Pick a date in a year or two. - (crazy) - (5)
                             Yes - (drook) - (3)
                                 No basement here. Just a bug filled 8 in of pine and dirt. - (crazy)
                                 Not needed - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     you hadda be there, I went down, looked, heard the snores smelled the flatulence and booked -NT - (boxley)
                             I'm in - (jake123)
                 dunno about miss beach but grandaughter is 5'9" -NT - (boxley)

A record-setting ne plus ultra of sheer imbecilic vacuity.
110 ms