IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New something like that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Should be easy to test, BTW: "Here, drink this half-gallon of consecrated communion wine."
Then we'll measure your blood alcohol. Hey, that's funny, you're pretty drunk. Is the blood of Christ supposed to contain alcohol? No? Then that stuff you drank must still have been wine.

So easy I have a hard time imagining it's never been done. But where are the results? (Hey, that must be what the Illuminati are all about: A conspiracy to suppress this simple truth!)
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New dunno, how inebriated is the savior on any given sunday?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New WWJD
Some years back, I kept seeing that set of initials on cars and wondered what it meant. Then I came up behind a big SUV with a big sticker on it displaying WWJD in the middle, and the explanation around it "What Would Jesus Do?".

My perverted mind answered that question instantaneously - "He would change the water into wine and get Crucified!" **

** Ancient Roman term for "Three sheets to the wind". ***

*** I've had to explain that phrase a few time, too.
     ya know, I am not much for violence but considering I am close to eol - (boxley) - (13)
         We know it's always projection, so I've been wondering ... - (drook) - (10)
             they drink blood every sunday -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                 That's ... strangely plausible -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     Yeah, that was weird. Good point. Thanks box - (crazy) - (1)
                         I still hope that you are working on a memoir / novel / fictionalization - (Another Scott)
                 Only the Catholics any more, innit? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     something like that -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Should be easy to test, BTW: "Here, drink this half-gallon of consecrated communion wine." - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             dunno, how inebriated is the savior on any given sunday? -NT - (boxley)
                             WWJD - (Andrew Grygus)
                     I grew up in the CoE - (pwhysall)
         '74 Monaco? - (scoenye) - (1)
             thought it was a 75 -NT - (boxley)

It's a lady. No it's not. Her hair is E.T.
111 ms