IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New they drink blood every sunday
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New That's ... strangely plausible
--

Drew
New Yeah, that was weird. Good point. Thanks box
When I was in jail I was inducted into the Aryan Nation. Not like I got a tattoo, but I became under their protection.

When I was invited I told that guy he was a moron. A f****** moron. Do you know my last name? I was quite hostile.

This is a very large towering over me muscular guy who I told to go f*** himself.

He laughed at me and pointed at the Hebrew tattoos on his arm. I'm Jewish too. What the f***?!

It was all about races that you could see and in this guy's group being Jewish wasn't against you here. He wanted to protect me from the black dudes who wanted to kill me just because I was white at that moment. But I had already been to jail. I was a goddamn OG according to a real OG. I've been blessed.

I do crazy dangerous in jail really good. I get respect fast.

He forcefully invited me to move my bed into his grouping. He was kind about it. He was trying to protect me.

I was in a 40 bed racked and stacked prison cell. There were serious boundaries between groups of people and they will be quite happy to kill you if you cross them. And I cross them all.

But at that point I was happy to get away from the bed by the bathroom so I moved into his area. It was fun. How many people can say their time in jail was fun? I can. It was enjoyable for the most part.

And I got to see first hand this guy interacting with his assumed enemies in a kind joking matter. It was incredible detente. This was truly life and death moment by moment. We were in a locked cage 10 ft from each other. Everybody had their own level of crazy going on. Done with a smile.

So I have some crazy mixed feelings about these groups.
Expand Edited by crazy Feb. 2, 2022, 03:14:49 PM EST
New I still hope that you are working on a memoir / novel / fictionalization
You have important stories to tell that more people should hear.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Only the Catholics any more, innit?
And possibly all the weird American sects, of course; I'm not totally au fait with their theology.

But at least from all I gather of the major North European Protestant churches, they still claim the communion wine is somehow "literally" transsubstantiated, but not literally literally; as I understand it only the Catholic church still says that yes, it literally literally becomes blood.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New something like that
New Should be easy to test, BTW: "Here, drink this half-gallon of consecrated communion wine."
Then we'll measure your blood alcohol. Hey, that's funny, you're pretty drunk. Is the blood of Christ supposed to contain alcohol? No? Then that stuff you drank must still have been wine.

So easy I have a hard time imagining it's never been done. But where are the results? (Hey, that must be what the Illuminati are all about: A conspiracy to suppress this simple truth!)
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New dunno, how inebriated is the savior on any given sunday?
New WWJD
Some years back, I kept seeing that set of initials on cars and wondered what it meant. Then I came up behind a big SUV with a big sticker on it displaying WWJD in the middle, and the explanation around it "What Would Jesus Do?".

My perverted mind answered that question instantaneously - "He would change the water into wine and get Crucified!" **

** Ancient Roman term for "Three sheets to the wind". ***

*** I've had to explain that phrase a few time, too.
New I grew up in the CoE
and transubstantiation was definitely not a thing for us, even way back in the 70s/80s.
     ya know, I am not much for violence but considering I am close to eol - (boxley) - (13)
         We know it's always projection, so I've been wondering ... - (drook) - (10)
             they drink blood every sunday -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                 That's ... strangely plausible -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     Yeah, that was weird. Good point. Thanks box - (crazy) - (1)
                         I still hope that you are working on a memoir / novel / fictionalization - (Another Scott)
                 Only the Catholics any more, innit? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     something like that -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Should be easy to test, BTW: "Here, drink this half-gallon of consecrated communion wine." - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             dunno, how inebriated is the savior on any given sunday? -NT - (boxley)
                             WWJD - (Andrew Grygus)
                     I grew up in the CoE - (pwhysall)
         '74 Monaco? - (scoenye) - (1)
             thought it was a 75 -NT - (boxley)

Whatever, it runs fine for now.
64 ms