IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And also ...
"Bastard" is saying your mother got pregnant out of wedlock.

A remarkable amount of American insults are actually directed at the recipient's mother.
--

Drew
New It's not like we can start insulting men now, can we?
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
     fredo is looking for a job cnn terminated him - (boxley) - (15)
         He put family ahead of ethics. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
             Ethics are societal rules to break apart family bonds - (crazy) - (13)
                 I should have said journalist ethics. Here's a link to some details. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                     Not much, as far as smoking guns go -NT - (drook) - (11)
                         Yeah, they have to go overboard - (crazy) - (10)
                             never listened to him at all, no opinion. Fredo is a nickname from the ny rags -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                 You have an opinion - (crazy) - (8)
                                     yup -NT - (boxley)
                                     "Bitch" is a perfectly allowable word. That's why "son of a bitch" is used as a euphemism for "dog". -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                         That's not what that means - (drook) - (5)
                                             You looked it up? 'Cause I'm fairly sure it's not; it's calling someone a dog without saying 'dog'. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                 It's an insult of one's mother. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     And also ... - (drook) - (1)
                                                         It's not like we can start insulting men now, can we? -NT - (InThane)
                                                 Nah, son of a b**** is an insult to the mother - (crazy)

I never want to see that line out of context.
49 ms