IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I got out of bed and turned left
2:00 a.m.

Had to go. On autopilot waking up barely dazed and confused and turned left. I've been turning left for about 10 years. Every bedroom we went into,M had her side, I had my side, get out of bed and turn left.

But we swapped for this house. The bed was facing in a direction that was the only way we could work out this room and therefore my side ended up on the other side of the room from the perspective of where the door is.

And now I'm supposed to get out of the bed and walk straight forward. That's where the door is. But it's pitch black. And I'm disoriented. And I'm currently half dreaming that I'm in the old house.

So I turn left.

I have yet to mount the TV on to the wall. I have it sitting on two 4-ft high plastic sliding drawers. I have its feet taped to the top of these two drawers.

Not anymore. One set of tape came off so that foot was safe but the other one held so it snapped off the bottom of the TV. I think I caught The TV on the fall but I have yet to turn it on. Waiting for M to wake up. So I don't know if I destroyed it. The drawers went down and one of their feet snapped off and it's not going back on unless I gorilla glue that thing in.

Sigh
New Umm ...
I have it sitting on two 4-ft high plastic sliding drawers. I have its feet taped to the top of these two drawers.
I suppose I don't have to tell you that wasn't a great arrangement?
--

Drew
New It was a wonderful arrangement
I stand by that decision no matter how badly it turned out. According to M I caught the TV and swung around and dropped it on the bed but I don't even remember that.

I had an original wall mount that I've been carrying for years. It's perfect and I have no idea where it is. It is somewhere in this house because I saw it when we moved in but then it got lost.

I ordered another one off of Amazon. I attempted to install it alone and found out that this thing was way too heavy for me to work with alone.

But M just went back to work. She's been horizontal for months and now she is vertical for too many hours a day and I'm not bothering her on her first couple of days off after working.

So the mounting got procrastinated.
New Ooof. :-( Good luck.
Obligatory - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhjSzjoU7OQ (3:20)

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New You listen to that crap?
The music is terrible and the lyrics are not understandable. I look up the lyrics to see what he's saying and they're still pretty much worthless.

Really?
New It's a great song.
It's about a night light.

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
who watches over you

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Someone has way too much time
And I basically have an infinite amount of time but not time for that song.
New How about plugging in some night lights?
At least until you break the old habits and form new ones.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I have them all over the house but never in the bedroom
I need it as dark as possible to sleep. I can't have a clock on. As far as I'm concerned when my night vision kicks in that amount of light flashes the entire room brilliantly. I put black tape over any glowing object such as a power strip. I put black tape over the little red glowing dot on the TV. I would never be able to sleep with a night light on.
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 31, 2021, 10:58:34 PM EDT
New Sleep experts say . . .
. . the bedroom should be totally dark with no trace of artificial light. My bedroom windows have heavy decorative carpets over them to block artificial light from outside, which bothers me a lot. Only natural light seeps in, in the morning.
New I had blackout fabric over my previous window
But that got tossed in the move. So I still have two windows that need to be blocked and currently annoy the hell out of me but I'll put something prettier than random black fabric like I've done before.
New We have a clock that pretty much IS a night light. Or actually, perhaps closer to daylight.
     I got out of bed and turned left - (crazy) - (11)
         Umm ... - (drook) - (1)
             It was a wonderful arrangement - (crazy)
         Ooof. :-( Good luck. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             You listen to that crap? - (crazy) - (2)
                 It's a great song. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Someone has way too much time - (crazy)
         How about plugging in some night lights? - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             I have them all over the house but never in the bedroom - (crazy) - (3)
                 Sleep experts say . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     I had blackout fabric over my previous window - (crazy)
                 We have a clock that pretty much IS a night light. Or actually, perhaps closer to daylight. -NT - (CRConrad)

The Moon is disgusting, it's made of cheese.
50 ms