IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Umm ...
I have it sitting on two 4-ft high plastic sliding drawers. I have its feet taped to the top of these two drawers.
I suppose I don't have to tell you that wasn't a great arrangement?
--

Drew
New It was a wonderful arrangement
I stand by that decision no matter how badly it turned out. According to M I caught the TV and swung around and dropped it on the bed but I don't even remember that.

I had an original wall mount that I've been carrying for years. It's perfect and I have no idea where it is. It is somewhere in this house because I saw it when we moved in but then it got lost.

I ordered another one off of Amazon. I attempted to install it alone and found out that this thing was way too heavy for me to work with alone.

But M just went back to work. She's been horizontal for months and now she is vertical for too many hours a day and I'm not bothering her on her first couple of days off after working.

So the mounting got procrastinated.
     I got out of bed and turned left - (crazy) - (11)
         Umm ... - (drook) - (1)
             It was a wonderful arrangement - (crazy)
         Ooof. :-( Good luck. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             You listen to that crap? - (crazy) - (2)
                 It's a great song. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Someone has way too much time - (crazy)
         How about plugging in some night lights? - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             I have them all over the house but never in the bedroom - (crazy) - (3)
                 Sleep experts say . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     I had blackout fabric over my previous window - (crazy)
                 We have a clock that pretty much IS a night light. Or actually, perhaps closer to daylight. -NT - (CRConrad)

Beer is better than pain.
36 ms