IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How about plugging in some night lights?
At least until you break the old habits and form new ones.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I have them all over the house but never in the bedroom
I need it as dark as possible to sleep. I can't have a clock on. As far as I'm concerned when my night vision kicks in that amount of light flashes the entire room brilliantly. I put black tape over any glowing object such as a power strip. I put black tape over the little red glowing dot on the TV. I would never be able to sleep with a night light on.
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 31, 2021, 10:58:34 PM EDT
New Sleep experts say . . .
. . the bedroom should be totally dark with no trace of artificial light. My bedroom windows have heavy decorative carpets over them to block artificial light from outside, which bothers me a lot. Only natural light seeps in, in the morning.
New I had blackout fabric over my previous window
But that got tossed in the move. So I still have two windows that need to be blocked and currently annoy the hell out of me but I'll put something prettier than random black fabric like I've done before.
New We have a clock that pretty much IS a night light. Or actually, perhaps closer to daylight.
     I got out of bed and turned left - (crazy) - (11)
         Umm ... - (drook) - (1)
             It was a wonderful arrangement - (crazy)
         Ooof. :-( Good luck. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             You listen to that crap? - (crazy) - (2)
                 It's a great song. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Someone has way too much time - (crazy)
         How about plugging in some night lights? - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             I have them all over the house but never in the bedroom - (crazy) - (3)
                 Sleep experts say . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     I had blackout fabric over my previous window - (crazy)
                 We have a clock that pretty much IS a night light. Or actually, perhaps closer to daylight. -NT - (CRConrad)

I just KNEW the Good Humor Man was behind this...
86 ms